- Stadium opens 11am, kick-off 1pm.
- Renew or purchase your 2022/23 Season Ticket in person at the Ticket Office from 10am.
- Saxophonist Rob Mach will be joining us in the Supporter Village pre-match and on the pitch at half-time.
- Three Shires Healthcare will be bucket shaking for the Saints Foundation, please donate generously!
- Drop your EcoCup in one of the marked bins to make a donation to Northampton Saints Foundation.
Northampton Saints return to cinch Stadium at Franklin's Gardens this Sunday in the second of back-to-back home clashes in the Gallagher Premiership, as they welcome Exeter Chiefs in Round 18.
Saints ran out 26-24 winners as the sides locked horns in Devon earlier this season, but with Chiefs having left Northampton victorious on their last two visits, the chance to complete a season double over Exeter could prove crucial to the men in Black, Green and Gold’s knockout hopes.
COMING TO THE STADIUM
There are a few things you’ll need to be aware of before you arrive at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens....
1. MATCH TICKETS
This Sunday's clash with Exeter is included within your 2021/22 Season Ticket package, Season Ticket Holders can present their Season Ticket cards at the turnstiles and head to their usual seats.
Tickets for the clash are on sale from £20 adult / £8 child* – if you haven’t already secured yours, CLICK HERE to purchase now in advance of the game. Please note; tickets prices rise by £3 per ticket if purchased on matchday.
Your match ticket must be downloaded prior to arriving at the stadium and either printed on A4 paper or viewable on your smartphone. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles, so please make sure you have a print or digital copy ready when you arrive. Click here for a step-by-step guide of how to download your ticket(s).
The Ticket Office windows will be open from 10am on matchday until kick-off. Those that have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
2. 2022/23 SEASON TICKETS
Season Tickets are now on sale and available for renewal for Northampton Saints’ 2022/23 season.
Prices** within the Early Bird sales window start from just £328 for adults and £70 for children – while the waiting list is open once again for the entry-level Pink ticket category (£191/£70, see below for more information). For full details on pricing of 2022/23 Season Ticket packages, please CLICK HERE.
The Ticket Office will be open from 10am on Sunday for those wishing to purchase or renew in person, opening again within the half-time break and for 30 minutes after Saints’ clash with Exeter.
3. ARRIVE EARLY & EARN REWARD POINTS
Season Ticket Holders – scan in through the turnstiles at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens before 12pm on Sunday and we’ll give you an extra 20 Rewards points to spend in the Saints Rewards app!
- We’ll be joined by some of the stars of the future on Sunday, as Under-13s from across the region take part in a Matchday Festival on the back pitches from 9am.
- The Saints Store is open from 10am on matchday until kick-off (1pm) and will reopen for 30 minutes after the full-time whistle. Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Store, so be sure to do all your shopping when you arrive or as you depart. Our Saints Store Kiosk (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 11am until 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- Solo saxophonist Rob Mach will be playing a set in the Supporter Village before the match on Sunday; Rob will begin from 12pm so head along to listen before the action on the pitch gets underway.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- As the teams run out onto the pitch, there will be a pyrotechnic display in front of the Carlsberg Stand – please be advised this may include a series of loud bangs/crackles.
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 10am, with the stadium opening its gates at 11am.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at 8pm on Sunday, there will be no access to any vehicle left in the Car Parks until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is now a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
AROUND THE GROUND
- You can head to the Family Zone ahead of the match to have a go at Saints’ passing challenge and see our face painters!
- Club of the Match, Brackley RUFC, will be in the Village before the game for a shirt presentation as well as forming the Guard of Honour as the teams run out.
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls will be open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday, including the Real Ale and Warner’s Gin bars in the Supporter Village. Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is now a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- We'll also be joined by Three Shires Healthcare, who will be bucket shaking around the ground for Saints Foundation on Sunday – please give generously!
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
- Stick in your seats during the break while Rob Mach treats us to some more tunes on the pitch during the break.
- We'll also be joined by the clubs from our Matchday Festival at half-time, who will form a parade of clubs around the pitch – give them a wave as they pass you!
- Both the Saints Store and Saints Store Kiosk (in the Supporter Village) will remain open until approximately 30 minutes after the full-time whistle, so you can grab a bargain on your way out!
- Rob Mach will be back in the Supporter Village performing for half an hour after the match – so stick around to hear some tunes before you head off.
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 4pm.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION HUB
- Our Diversity & Inclusion Hub is located in the Supporter Village, and this Sunday you can pop along to the Marquee to hear about the Club’s activities this month – as part of LGBTQ History month we will be joined in the Inclusion Hub by Northampton Outlaws RFC
- Outlaws were formed in 2012 as the first gay & inclusive rugby club in the East Midlands and are now one of over 120 IGR member clubs worldwide. They offer the opportunity for all members of the LGBTQ+ community & allies to play & enjoy rugby, and benefit from the camaraderie of team sports. Offering Men’s rugby, women’s rugby and mixed touch rugby for all. Everyone is welcome at the Outlaws whether they are a total beginner or seasoned vet, no previous experience is necessary, just a desire to give rugby a try.
- Supporters who may be interested in getting involved with Outlaws’ teams are welcome to stop by the Hub and meet members for more details.
- You’ll also be able to find out about everything the Club is doing around accessibility and inclusion on matchdays, as well as how you can borrow one of our new sensory bags or collect an accessibility passport from our team.
- You can find more information on the Hub as well as links to useful support organisations HERE. Or to get more information on Inclusion at Northampton Saints, please email [email protected].
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.
** All prices are subject to a booking fee of £2.50 per Season Ticket, plus a £10 admin fee for Direct Debit