- Stadium opens 6pm, kick-off 7.45pm.
- Renew or purchase your 2022/23 Season Ticket in person at the Ticket Office from 5pm.
- Saints will don community colours this Wednesday, as the side replace their usual match socks with those from clubs across the region.
- Guitarist Ethan Kenna will join us in the Village pre-match.
- The next generation of Under-18s taking the step up into the Senior Academy will be joining us on the pitch at half-time, fresh from signing their contracts!
- Drop your EcoCup in one of the marked bins to make a donation to Northampton Saints Foundation.
Northampton Saints return to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens this Wednesday for Round 5 of the Premiership Rugby Cup, as they welcome Newcastle Falcons in the last pool round of the competition.
After sealing an impressive 46-35 win over Saracens last time out in the Cup, Saints’ young guns will be hoping to round out the competition with their second win of the season. But with Falcons sitting top of Pool B and looking to keep their hopes of reaching the knock-out stages alive, Saints will have a challenge on their hands for the midweek clash.
COMING TO THE STADIUM
There are a few things you’ll need to be aware of before you arrive at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens....
1. MATCH TICKETS
This Wednesday’s clash with Newcastle is included within your 2021/22 Season Ticket package, Season Ticket Holders can present their Season Ticket cards at the turnstiles and head to their usual seats.
Tickets for the clash are on sale from £16 adult / £6 child* – if you haven’t already secured yours, CLICK HERE to purchase now in advance of the game. Please note; tickets prices rise by £3 per ticket if purchased on matchday.
Your match ticket must be downloaded prior to arriving at the stadium and either printed on A4 paper or viewable on your smartphone. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles, so please make sure you have a print or digital copy ready when you arrive. Click here for a step-by-step guide of how to download your ticket(s).
The Ticket Office windows will be open from 5pm on matchday until kick-off. Those that have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
2. 2022/23 SEASON TICKETS
Season Tickets are now on sale and available for renewal for Northampton Saints’ 2022/23 season.
Prices** within the Early Bird sales window start from just £328 for adults and £70 for children – while the waiting list is open once again for the entry-level Pink ticket category (£191/£70). For full details on pricing of 2022/23 Season Ticket packages CLICK HERE.
The Ticket Office will be open from 5pm on Wednesday for those wishing to purchase or renew in person.
3. ARRIVE EARLY & EARN REWARD POINTS
Season Ticket Holders – scan in through the turnstiles at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens before 6.45pm on Wednesday and we’ll give you an extra 20 Rewards points to spend in the Saints Rewards app!
- The Saints Store is open from 5pm on matchday until kick-off (7.45pm) and will reopen for 30 minutes after the full-time whistle. Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Store, so be sure to do all your shopping when you arrive or as you depart.
- Guitarist Ethan Kenna will be in the Supporter Village, he will treat us to some tunes from 6.45pm.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 5pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 6pm.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at midnight on Wednesday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Thursday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is now a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
AROUND THE GROUND
- You can head to the Family Zone ahead of the match to have a go at Saints’ passing challenge and see our face painters!
- A selection of bars and food stalls will be open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday, both around the ground and in the Supporter Village. Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- Saints will don community colours this Wednesday, as the players replace their usual match socks with those from clubs across Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, North Essex and Suffolk.
- Club Partners Spirit Hyundai will be in the Supporter Village on Wednesday with some of their vehicles, so head along to see them to find out more.
- Head along to the Rodber Bar to get involved in the Northampton Saints Foundation Day raffle – there's a host of prizes up for grabs, including a signed Saints shirt!
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, CLICK HERE.
- We’ll be joined by some of the Saints of the future at half-time, as the newest group of graduates from our Under-18s sign on to our Senior Academy – stick in your seats during the interval to see which new faces have made the step up!
- Both the Saints Store and Saints Store Kiosk (in the Supporter Village) will remain open until approximately 30 minutes after the full-time whistle, so you can grab a bargain on your way out!
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 10.45pm.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION HUB
- Our Diversity & Inclusion Hub is located in the Supporter Village, and this Wednesday you can pop along to the Marquee to hear about the Club’s activities this month.
- As we come to the end of Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month, we will be joined in the Inclusion Hub by Northampton Cerebral Palsy who will be promoting the work they do to support both children and adults with Cerebral palsy across the county – with three members of the charity involved in our own Saints Wheelchair Rugby team.
- You’ll also be able to find out about everything the Club is doing around accessibility and inclusion on matchdays, as well as how you can borrow one of our new sensory bags or collect an accessibility passport from our team.
- You can find more information on the Hub as well as links to useful support organisations HERE. Or to get more information on Inclusion at Northampton Saints, please email [email protected].
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.
** All prices are subject to a booking fee of £2.50 per Season Ticket, plus a £10 admin fee for Direct Debit.