- Stadium opens 5.45pm, kick-off 7.45pm.
- Friday’s match marks Premiership Rugby’s Restart Round, with special warm-up shirts, supporter flags and a bucket shake around the ground.
- Get a FREE team poster with every purchase from the Saints Store on Friday.
- The Horn Brokers will be joining us in the Supporter Village pre-match and on the pitch at half-time.
- World Cup winner and former Saint Steve Thompson will be in the Saints Store signing copies of his new book ‘Unforgettable’ from 4pm.
- Drop your EcoCup in one of the marked bins to make a donation to Northampton Saints Foundation.
- Don’t miss out on Early Bird prices; renew or purchase your 2022/23 Season Ticket before midnight on Friday!
Northampton Saints return to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens this Friday for Round 24 of the Gallagher Premiership, as they welcome Harlequins.
Saints boast an impressive record facing Harlequins in Northampton, having won nine out of their last ten outings on home soil against the south-west London side. But after a fruitless outing to Twickenham earlier this season, Chris Boyd’s men will be hoping to reverse that result under the Friday Night Lights.
COMING TO THE STADIUM
There are a few things you’ll need to be aware of before you arrive at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens....
1. MATCH TICKETS
This Friday‘s clash with Harlequins is included within your 2021/22 Season Ticket package, Season Ticket Holders can present their Season Ticket cards at the turnstiles and head to their usual seats.
Tickets for the clash are on sale from £20 adult / £8 child* – if you haven’t already secured yours, CLICK HERE to purchase now in advance of the game. Please note; tickets prices rise by £3 per ticket if purchased on matchday.
Your match ticket must be downloaded prior to arriving at the stadium and either printed on A4 paper or viewable on your smartphone. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles, so please make sure you have a print or digital copy ready when you arrive. Click here for a step-by-step guide of how to download your ticket(s).
The Ticket Office windows will be open from 12pm on matchday until kick-off, opening again at half-time and for 30 minutes after the match. Those that have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
2. 2022/23 SEASON TICKETS
Season Tickets are now on sale and available for renewal for Northampton Saints’ 2022/23 season – the Early Bird window ends at midnight on Friday, so don’t miss out on the reduced prices!
Prices** within the Early Bird sales window start from just £328 for adults and £70 for children – while the waiting list is open once again for the entry-level Pink ticket category (£191/£70). For full details on pricing of 2022/23 Season Ticket packages CLICK HERE.
The Ticket Office will be open from 12pm on Friday for those wishing to purchase or renew in person, opening again within the half-time break and for 30 minutes after Saints’ clash with Harlequins.
3. ARRIVE EARLY & EARN REWARD POINTS
Season Ticket Holders – scan in through the turnstiles at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens before 6.45pm on Friday and we’ll give you an extra 20 Rewards points to spend in the Saints Rewards app!
- We’ll be joined by some of the stars of the future on Friday, as Under-12s from across the region form a parade of clubs around the pitch at half-time, before taking part in a Land Rover Cup Matchday Festival at Old Scouts RFC on Saturday morning.
- The Saints Store is open from 12pm on matchday until kick-off (7.45pm) and will reopen for 30 minutes after the full-time whistle. Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Main Store but the Village Store will be open throughout matchday – and with 50% off Home Kit and selected training wear, be sure to head over to grab a bargain! Our Saints Store Kiosk (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 5.45pm until 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- You can also get a FREE team poster with every purchase from the Saints Store this Friday – available in limited numbers at both the Main and Kiosk Stores, don't miss out!
- We'll also be joined in the Saints Store by World Cup winner and former Saint Steve Thompson; Steve will be signing copies of his new book ‘Unforgettable’ from 4pm until 6pm.
- The Horn Brokers will join us in the Supporter Village before the game, they will perform from 5.45pm before returning on the pitch at half-time.
- Friday’s match marks Premiership Rugby’s Restart Round; Restart is a charity that supports current and former players facing serious injury, illness or hardship. And to mark the occasion Saints and Quins will don special warm-up shirts before the game, alongside a bucket shake around the ground – please give generously and don't forget to collect your flag from one of the Restart volunteers around the stadium!
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- As the teams run out onto the pitch, there will be a pyrotechnic display in front of the Carlsberg Stand – please be advised this may include a series of loud bangs/crackles.
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 4.30pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 5.45pm.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at 11.30pm on Friday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Tuesday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is now a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
AROUND THE GROUND
- Club of the Match, Bugbrooke RFC, will be in the Village before the game for a shirt presentation as well as forming the Guard of Honour as the teams run out.
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls will be open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday, including the Real Ale and Warner’s Gin bars in the Supporter Village. Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- Please note; a small section of the Rodber Bar will be out of action on Friday night as we welcome back some former players to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens.
- Club Partners Spirit Hyundai will be in the Supporter Village on Friday with some of their vehicles, so head along to see them to find out more.
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, CLICK HERE.
- Stick in your seat during the break to hear some tunes from the Horn Brokers during the interval.
- We’ll also be joined by the clubs from our Land Rover Cup Matchday Festival at half-time, who will form a parade around the pitch – give them a wave as they pass you!
- The Main Saints Store will re-open after the match, with the Main Store and Saints Store Kiosk (open throughout matchday in the Supporter Village) remaining open until approximately 30 minutes after the full-time whistle, so you can grab a bargain on your way out!
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 10.30pm.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION HUB
- Our Diversity & Inclusion Hub is located in the Supporter Village, and this Saturday you can pop along to the Marquee to hear about the Club’s activities this month.
- You’ll also be able to find out about everything the Club is doing around accessibility and inclusion on matchdays, as well as how you can borrow one of our new sensory bags or collect an accessibility passport from our team.
- You can find more information on the Hub as well as links to useful support organisations HERE. Or to get more information on Inclusion at Northampton Saints, please email [email protected].
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.
** All prices are subject to a booking fee of £2.50 per Season Ticket, plus a £10 admin fee for Direct Debit.