- Stadium opens 1pm, kick-off 3pm.
- Be in your seat at least 15 minutes before kick-off to see Saints legend Tom Wood deliver the match ball.
- Northampton Male Voice Choir will be in the Supporter Village pre-match and on the pitch at half-time.
- Guitarist Scott Walters will also be with us on Saturday pre and post-match.
- Stick around after the match for the annual Leavers Presentation on the pitch.
- Drop your EcoCup in one of the marked bins to make a donation to Northampton Saints Foundation.
- Don’t miss out on securing your Season Ticket seat for 2022/23; Saturday will be existing Season Ticket Holders’ last chance to renew their current seat in person on matchday!
Northampton Saints return to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens this Saturday for Round 26 of the Gallagher Premiership, as they welcome Newcastle Falcons for the finale of the regular season.
Saints go into the match with their fate in their own hands; a win guarantees Northampton a spot in the Premiership play-offs for the first time since 2019.
COMING TO THE STADIUM
There are a few things you’ll need to be aware of before you arrive at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens....
1. MATCH TICKETS
This Saturday’s clash with Falcons is included within your 2021/22 Season Ticket package, Season Ticket Holders can present their Season Ticket cards at the turnstiles and head to their usual seats.
Tickets for the clash are on sale from £20 adult / £8 child* – if you haven’t already secured yours, CLICK HERE to purchase now in advance of the game. Please note; tickets prices rise by £3 per ticket if purchased on matchday.
Your match ticket must be downloaded prior to arriving at the stadium and either printed on A4 paper or viewable on your smartphone. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles, so please make sure you have a print or digital copy ready when you arrive. Click here for a step-by-step guide of how to download your ticket(s).
The Ticket Office windows will be open from 10am on matchday until kick-off, opening again at half-time and after the match until 6pm. Those that have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
2. 2022/23 SEASON TICKETS
Season Tickets are now on sale and available for renewal for Northampton Saints’ 2022/23 season – with current Season Ticket Holders’ seats held on reservation until midnight on Monday 13 June, don’t miss out on the chance to save your seat!
Prices** start from just £348 for adults and £80 for children – while the waiting list is open once again for the entry-level Pink ticket category (£211/£80). For full details on pricing of 2022/23 Season Ticket packages, please CLICK HERE.
The Ticket Office will be open from 10am on Saturday for those wishing to purchase or renew in person, opening again within the half-time break and after Saints’ clash with Newcastle until 6pm.
3. ARRIVE EARLY & EARN REWARD POINTS
Season Ticket Holders – scan in through the turnstiles at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens before 2pm on Saturday and we’ll give you an extra 20 Rewards points to spend in the Saints Rewards app!
- After a two-year hiatus, the Club would like to invite our loyal supporters onto the hallowed cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens turf following the match to celebrate the squad’s accomplishments this season, and also toast the players who are moving on to pastures new next term.
- The playing squad will complete a lap of honour around the ground immediately after the final whistle.
- Supporters will then be welcomed onto the pitch for the annual presentation of shirts to our departing players.
- Please DO NOT enter the pitch until told to do so by the stewards.
- The pitch will remain open for a short time after the presentation; but please note, the stadium will close to supporters at 7pm.
- Saints legend Tom Wood – who this week announced his retirement from professional rugby – will be delivering the match ball approximately 15 minutes prior to kick-off with his family, so please take your seats early to give the Club double-centurion a warm reception.
- We’ll be joined by some of the stars of the future on Saturday, as Under-15s from across the region take part in an XRugby7s festival from 10am before forming a parade of clubs around the pitch at half-time.
- The Saints Store is open from 10am on matchday until kick-off (3pm). Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Main Store but the Village Store will be open throughout matchday – and with 50% off Home Kit and selected training wear, be sure to head over to grab a bargain! Our Saints Store Kiosk (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 1pm until 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- Northampton Male Voice Choir will join us in the Supporter Village before the game, they will perform from 1pm before returning on the pitch at half-time.
- And guitarist Scott Walters will perform again on Saturday, beginning his set from 2pm in the Supporter Village before returning after the game too.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- As the teams run out onto the pitch, there will be a pyrotechnic display in front of the Carlsberg Stand – please be advised this may include a series of loud bangs/crackles.
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 12pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 1pm.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at 10pm on Saturday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is now a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
AROUND THE GROUND
- Club of the Match, Northampton Old Scouts, will be in the Village before the game for a shirt presentation as well as forming the Guard of Honour as the teams run out.
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls will be open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday, including the Real Ale Bar in the Supporter Village – the Warner’s Bar is, unfortunately, not open at this match. Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- Club Partners Spirit Hyundai will be in the Supporter Village on Saturday with some of their vehicles, so head along to see them to find out more.
- We’ll also be joined by Alex Waller’s Testimonial team – they’ll be selling raffle tickets around the ground, in the Supporter Village and the bars on Saturday so keep an eye out for them!
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, CLICK HERE.
- Stick in your seat during the break to hear some tunes from the Northampton Male Voice Choir during the interval.
- We’ll also be joined by the clubs from our XRugby7s Matchday Festival at half-time, who will form a parade around the pitch – give them a wave as they pass you!
- The Saints Store will re-open after the match, with the Main Store and Kiosk (open throughout matchday in the Supporter Village) remaining open until approximately 30 minutes after the full-time whistle, so you can grab a bargain on your way out!
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 7.30pm.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION HUB
- Our Diversity & Inclusion Hub is located in the Supporter Village, and this Saturday you can pop along to the Marquee to hear about the Club’s activities this month.
- We’ll also be joined by R:pple Suicide Prevention in the Hub on Saturday. R;pple is a digital tool, which if a user searches for harmful content online, they will first be guided through a filter of breathing exercises and then very simple, uncluttered and calmly presented strategies and forums, helplines and mental health services they can access both now and longer term: accompanied with messages of hope and encouragement to keep safe.
- You’ll also be able to find out about everything the Club is doing around accessibility and inclusion on matchdays, as well as how you can borrow one of our new sensory bags or collect an accessibility passport from our team.
- You can find more information on the Hub as well as links to useful support organisations HERE. Or to get more information on Inclusion at Northampton Saints, please email [email protected].
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.
** All prices are subject to a booking fee of £2.50 per Season Ticket, plus a £10 admin fee for Direct Debit.