We cannot wait to welcome almost 4,000 supporters back through the Franklin’s Gardens gates for the first time in 2021!
However there will be a number of key differences to what you are used to on a matchday at Franklin’s Gardens, which are explained in this video...
Before you leave home, there are FOUR important things you MUST remember to bring with you.
1. MATCH TICKET
Either printed on A4 paper or viewable on your smartphone. This will be available on your account 24 hours before the fixture. Click here for a step-by-step guide of how to download your ticket(s).
2. COVID-SAFE CONFIRMATION
All attendees must fill out this form and be prepared to show your confirmation email either printed out or on your smartphone – even if you have already had one or both jabs of a Covid-19 vaccine.
3. PHOTO ID
To comply with the Government’s Test & Trace laws, your ID must match the name on your ticket/COVID-safe confirmation email.
4. FACE COVERING
This must be worn at all times while inside the stadium, unless you are seated and drinking/eating.
Ahead of the match, please make sure you have familiarised yourself with our updated Code of Conduct – any supporters found to be breaching this may face serious sanctions such as fines or bans from future matches held at Franklin’s Gardens.
- Car Parking (in Car Park D) will be available for £5 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Park D opens at 2.30pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 3pm.
- Specific entrance gates have been indicated on your ticket depending on which block your seat is in. Please aim for the right gate and we will have Wayfinders dotted around the outside of the ground to help direct you if you are not sure on where to go.
- Spectators must not come to Franklin’s Gardens if they are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, however mild, and/or are required to self isolate. Supporters will be refused entry to the ground should they display any COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you feel ill after arriving, please return home immediately if you are able – or contact your nearest steward, and you will then be directed to our medical team.
- If travelling to the game using public transport, please consider carefully your health and social distancing beforehand, and be sure to wear a face covering throughout your journey.
AROUND THE GROUND
- The Ticket Office will be open from 11am on matchday, however no tickets for the match will be on sale. Those that have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £5 fee.
- The Saints Store is open from 10am on matchday until kick-off. Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Store, so be sure to do all your shopping when you arrive. However our merchandise trailer will also be open in the Supporter Village from 3pm until the end of half-time.
- A small selection of bars and food stalls will be open within the ground, including the Real Ale bar and a brand-new Warner's Gin bar. All payments will be contactless only, and all food and drink must be taken straight back to your seat to be consumed. All food and drink stalls will close at the end of half-time.
- Supporters will be able to use their vouchers from ticket refunds around the ground at both food and drink stalls and within the Saints Store. Please present your vouchers to a member of staff at the point of ordering in order to use.
- There will be no designated smoking area in operation at Franklin’s Gardens, to prevent people congregating in any area of the ground. No smoking whatsoever will be permitted on matchday.
- Supporters will not be able to sit in their usual seats for this match, only the seat that is indicated on your ticket. Given the need to manage the stadium to ensure social distancing, ticket purchasers were automatically allocated a seat, and this may mean that you are sitting in a very different section of the ground to your regular seat.
- You will not be permitted to change seats at any time, to ensure social distancing is maintained between supporters.
- When accessing your seat, it may be necessary to move past other spectators in your row. In this case please face away from the other spectator as you pass.
- Please remain in your seat at all times whenever possible. Supporters will not be able to stand pitchside to watch the warm-ups or match.
- Bars and food stalls will remain open around the ground at half-time, but all food and drink must be taken straight back to your seat to be consumed.
- Please remain in your seat whenever possible. Supporters will not be permitted to move around the stadium at half-time to see family/friends, and are encouraged to remain seated to enjoy the half-time entertainment.
- During the interval, we’re delighted to be welcoming back operatic tenor Laurence Robinson to serenade the Gardens, which you can enjoy from your matchday seat.
- Spectators must remain in their seats until the end of the game and may be asked to wait in their seats following the final whistle to ensure that social distancing is adhered to while other blocks are released.
- To protect the wellbeing of our players and staff, and ensure correct social distancing protocols are observed, there will be no photograph (selfie) or autograph opportunities with Northampton Saints players after the final whistle.