Northampton Saints Season Ticket Holders can now apply for tickets to England’s Guinness Six Nations matches this spring.
Matches available include the visits of Wales (26 February, kick-off: 4.45pm), and Ireland (12 March, kick-off: 4.45pm).
To enter the ballot (which closes at 12pm on Tuesday 25 January) please follow these instructions...
- CLICK HERE to open the Ticketing website
- Log into your ticketing account using the membership number linked to your 2021/22 Season Ticket
- Choose which game to apply for
- Select price category of your choice
- Select quantity
- Personalise your tickets and save
- Continue to checkout
- Select ‘Registration by Credit Card’
- Tick to agree to Terms and Conditions
- Select ‘Request Obligation to Pay’
- Complete Payment details
- Once you have completed your application, you will be added to the Northampton Saints ticket ballot. If you have been successful, you will be contacted before the relevant game and payment will be taken from your account.
- If you do not hear back from Northampton Saints by Friday 4 February, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful for this ballot.
- Please also bear in mind that only two tickets per game can be applied for per Season Ticket account, therefore make sure you select the correct category when applying.
- If you have more than one Season Ticket Holder in your party, we would advise against duplicating ballot applications on more than one account as refunds will not be given if multiple applications are successful.
Please note that this ballot is ONLY open to Saints Season Ticket Holders; you cannot apply for a ticket if you are not a STH.
If you cannot remember your log-in details or have any questions about the ballot, please get in touch with the Ticket Office by emailing [email protected].
While places in Saints' hospitality for the visit of Ireland (12 March) have completely sold out, hospitality packages for the match against Wales (26 February) are available to purchase directly from Northampton Saints.
The packages – based at Twickenham Stoop – are available for the Club’s members to purchase now.
Northampton Saints’ international hospitality packages include:
- Match ticket
- Private tables for groups of 10 or 12 (shared tables available for smaller groups) at Twickenham Stoop
- Champagne reception and fully inclusive bar (including beers, wines and soft drinks)
- Pre-match interviews with some of rugby’s biggest stars and legends of the game
- Post-match food and drinks at The Stoop while the crowds die down
- On-site Car Parking facility
- Matchday programme
If you'd like more information on the packages, or would like to book, please email [email protected] or submit a enquiry form below.