An online auction to raise funds for the Northampton Saints Academy set-up is now LIVE ahead of the Club’s 2022 Hall of Fame Dinner.
One of the most important events on the calendar at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens, the event – supported by headline sponsor Michael Jones Jeweller and hosted by Club Historian Graham McKechnie – is set for the evening of Thursday 10 November, beginning at 6.30pm.
Saints will roll out the red carpet to honour Keith Barwell OBE, Steve Thompson MBE, Ian Hunter, Albert Orton, Blair Swannell, Freddie Blakiston, Peter Larter and Barry Oldham – eight Northampton legends who have made huge contributions to Saints throughout the Club’s history.
After taking a three-year hiatus, the celebration is back for 2022, and while tickets for the dinner are now sold out, an online auction remains available for anyone to enter – with all proceeds going to support the Club’s Academy for the 2022/23 campaign.
To view the auction lots, please CLICK HERE. Online bidding for all items closes at the beginning of the Awards on Thursday at 6.30pm – so be sure to get your top bids in early.
Amongst over 60 incredible items available, many of which are one-of-a-kind, some of the highlights include…
- 1999/00 Northampton Saints shirt signed by Heineken Cup-winning squad
- Individual England shirts signed by Courtney Lawes, Dylan Hartley, and Sarah Hunter
- Exclusive prints signed by Steve Thompson, Jon Sleightholme and Dylan Hartley
- 2003/04 Northampton Saints shirt signed by Steve Thompson
- Framed 2021/22 and 2022/23 Northampton Saints shirts, signed by the full squads
- Signed and framed Red Roses jersey from the 2014 World Cup-winning campaign
- Executive Box for 16 people for Northampton Saints vs Barbarians match on Saturday 26 November
- Mascot experience at a 2022/23 Northampton Saints fixture (for children aged 6-13)
- A behind-the-scenes tour of Northampton Saints’ training ground for eight people
- Private stadium tour of cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens for ten people
- Six tickets to a live RugbyPod show, including drinks and the opportunity to meet hosts Andy Goode and Jim Hamilton
- Honesberie Clay Shooting Experience for four people
- 18ct White Gold Garnet and Diamond Pendant from Michael Jones Jewellers
- Northampton Saints Monopoly set signed by Club legends
With lots to suit every budget, now is the time to place your bids! To enter the Hall of Fame Dinner auction, simply CLICK HERE and select your chosen lot, or for further information about any of the items available please contact [email protected].
Please note: All successful bidders for physical lots must collect their items from cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens before 5pm on Friday 2 December 2022. Courier / delivery can be arranged by the buyer at their own cost.
The Club’s Hall of Fame features many of the world’s greatest-ever players, with 21 former Northampton stars inducted since its inception in 2004. To see the Hall of Fame inductees in full, please visit CLICK HERE.