Centre Grayson has featured in every match of this season’s Championship, with England beating Scotland and Wales but going down to Italy in the second round of matches.
Hendy returns at fullback for the fixture at StoneX Stadium (kick-off: 7.15pm) and Lockett is recalled into the engine room – with the Northampton duo both having last represented the Under-20 side against Italy.
Dickens said: “The team produced some good performances against Wales in the last round, although there were areas we should have capitalised on and we’ve been working on that this week.
“The competition within the squad is evident during training and drives the standards during the week.
“Our game against Ireland last summer was certainly a physical battle and we expect much the same at the weekend. Ireland have secured three wins out three, so we know how tough a challenge it is going to be.
“The players have given their all during training and I have no doubt that they will take that onto the pitch at StoneX Stadium on Saturday night.”
England Under-20s side to face Ireland
15. George Hendy (Northampton Saints, Caps 2)
14. Deago Bailey (Bristol Bears, Caps 6)
13. Jacob Cusick (Leicester Tigers, Caps 1)
12. Ethan Grayson (Northampton Saints, Caps 3)
11. Cassius Cleaves (Harlequins, Caps 1)
10. Jamie Benson (Harlequins, 3 Caps)
9. Sam Edwards (Leicester Tigers, Caps 2)
1. Fin Baxter (Harlequins, Caps 4)
2. John Stewart (Bath Rugby, Caps 3)
3. Tim Hoyt (Leicester Tigers, Caps 0)
4. Lewis Chessum (Leicester Tigers, Caps 1)
5. Tom Lockett (Northampton Saints, Caps 2)
6. Ewan Richards (Bath Rugby, Caps 5)
7. Toby Knight (Saracens, Caps 2)
8. Emeka Ilione (Leicester Tigers, Caps 4) (c)
16. Finn Theobald-Thomas (Worcester Warriors, Caps 2)
17. Mark Dormer (Newcastle Falcons, Caps 2)
18. Mikey Summerfield (London Irish, Caps 3)
19. Chandler Cunningham-South (London Irish, Caps 1)
20. Lucas Brooke (London Irish, Caps 2)
21. Nye Thomas (Sale Sharks, Caps 0)
22. Louie Johnson (Newcastle Falcons, Caps 2)
23. Will Joseph (London Irish, Caps 0)