The Northampton Rugby Festival is running between 10am and 5pm on Saturday, with activities including:
- The Six Nations on a massive big screen
- Have your photo taken with the LV= Cup trophy
- Make your own smoothies (after picking out your fruit from the market stalls)
- Get your face painted
- Test your reactions on the bataks
- Hone your rugby skills
- Have a go on the LV= remote controlled car racing challenge
- Win prizes with a special Treasure Hunt that takes in a number of town centre businesses
- Live music and street entertainers
- Have your photo taken with the Aviva Premiership, Heineken Cup and European Challenge Cup trophies in Northampton Museum
- Check out the artistic talents of over 20 local schools in a special mural display
- Support the Leon Barwell Foundation and Saints With Heart
- Find out more about some of the local clubs in the Northampton area
The Northampton Rugby Festival is free for all, and everyone is welcome throughout the day!
Saracens and Exeter Chiefs go head-to-head at Franklin’s Gardens on Sunday, March 22nd, with the winner lifting the first piece of major silverware of the season. Tickets remain on sale for the rest of the week, with some prime seats and terrace spaces now available.