Tickets are now on sale for Northampton Saints’ Gallagher Premiership match against Sale Sharks with the cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens fixture taking place on Saturday 30 December (kick-off: 3.05pm).
The men in Black, Green and Gold treated a sold-out Gardens to an emphatic win last New Year, defeating Harlequins at home 46-17 as James Ramm scored twice during the first half. And after coming up just short in their 20-15 clash with Sale earlier this season – as another Ramm score almost sparked a late comeback at Salford Community Stadium – Phil Dowson will hoping another show-stopping performance from his side will overturn that result this festive season.
Season Ticket Holders and Members will enjoy an extended priority window as part of their packages (of four and two days respectively) during which a 20% discount will be applied to ticket prices. For Saints vs Sale, this means prices will start from just £23 adult / £8 child*.
From Friday 24 November, tickets go on general sale and start from just £24 adult / £8 child* within the Early Bird pricing window, which closes on Friday 8 December. After the Early Bird window closes, prices for all supporters will start at £29 adult / £10 child* for this fixture.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
- All regular season home Gallagher Premiership games are included in your 23/24 Season Ticket package.
- Season Ticket Holders can purchase extra tickets for the clash from 12pm on Monday 20 November, during a four-day presale window where they can enjoy an exclusive 20% discount rate.
- Please ensure you are logged into your ticketing account using your membership number to purchase online.
- Those who have purchased a Membership for the 2023/24 season – available now for £25 adult and £15 junior* – can secure their early-access tickets from 12pm on Wednesday 22 November, during their two-day presale window – with Members’ tickets also subject to an exclusive 20% discount during the window.
- Please ensure you are logged into your ticketing account using your membership number (found on your original purchase receipt) to purchase online.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS:
- All remaining tickets will go on general sale in the Early Bird window from Friday 24 November – with a 15% discount applied to ticket prices for a two-week period.
GENERAL SALE TICKETS:
- Tickets will then rise to full price at 11.59pm on Friday 8 December.
- Please note, ticket prices will rise by a further £3 (per ticket) if purchased on a matchday.
- Matchday hospitality upgrades are also available to book for both Season Ticket Holders and Match Ticket purchasers, with upgrades costing only £66 per person in the Captain’s Club for Saints’ clash with Sale Sharks HERE. For all other hospitality questions/purchases, please submit an enquiry form below.
To get updates from Northampton Saints, including being the first to hear when match tickets go on general sale, sign up to our mailing list HERE.