The Club is strongly encouraging all Northampton Saints Season Ticket Holders to submit their NHS COVID Pass ahead of this Sunday’s match, to significantly speed up everyone’s entry into the stadium.
The fixture against Ulster Rugby (kick-off: 3.15pm) at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens will operate with ‘Plan B’ regulations in effect.
The legislation applies at sports events with a capacity of more than 10,000 people and requires:
- Supporters aged 18 and over to be able to provide proof, via an NHS COVID Pass, of double vaccination, or a negative Covid-19 test (lateral flow or PCR) from within the previous 48 hours. The Club’s staff will be checking a significant proportion of supporters on their way into the stadium.
- All supporters aged over 11 to wear face coverings in all indoor areas of sports stadia, unless eating or drinking. This covers the toilets, concourses and stairwells inside the ground, as well as the Saints Store and Ticket Office – even if you have already had one or both jabs of a Covid-19 vaccine and a booster.
To significantly speed up their entry to the stadium (by reducing the number of checks required and subsequent volume of queues across the ground), Season Ticket Holders have been emailed an individual link, enabling them to upload an NHS COVID Pass to the Club ahead of time.
We recommend confirming your identity via the NHS App in order to gain a long-lasting NHS COVID Pass. Once you have done this, you can download your NHS COVID Pass as a pdf document to upload to the form, by clicking ‘Download PDF copy’ underneath your bar code on the app. More information and a video showing how to download your NHS Covid Pass can be found HERE.
If you are double vaccinated, you can complete the form immediately, or if you are providing proof of a negative Covid-19 test, then you must complete the form no sooner than 48 hours prior to kick-off.
PLEASE NOTE: Even if you uploaded your NHS COVID Pass for the Saracens match earlier this month, you will need to repeat the process detailed above ahead of Sunday's fixture against Ulster.
If you have any questions about this process, or have not received an email from us, please contact [email protected], remembering to quote your membership number.
- Full details of the Covid-19 protocol surrounding ‘Plan B’ and information on how to download your NHS Covid Pass, can be found HERE.
- Please note, the confirmation card you receive when having your vaccination WILL NOT be accepted as proof of your vaccination status.
- Lateral flow tests WILL NOT be available at the stadium for anyone who cannot provide evidence of vaccination status or a negative test.
- Please aim to arrive early for the match, as it might take longer than usual to get into the ground with additional Covid-19 checks in place.
- Please treat all staff and stewards with respect as they work to keep everyone safe. Be patient, particularly when it comes to entering the ground and moving around the stadium, as once again we adjust to new protocols.
- If you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms and/or are required to self-isolate, please DO NOT travel to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens. And if you feel unwell after arriving at the stadium, please return home immediately if you are able, or contact your nearest steward and you will then be directed to our medical team.