Ever wanted to set foot on the hallowed turf at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens? Our Community team are giving schools across the country the chance to do just that with their all-new Schools Days of Rugby programme.
Launching this summer, the programme offers up to eight schools the chance to join us at the Gardens between Monday 5 June and Wednesday 7 June – with a day of rugby training led by Saints Community coaches providing the perfect school trip for rugby-mad students.
And the day will finish with an exclusive behind-the-scenes stadium tour with the chance to see inside the matchday changing rooms, the players’ gym and more.
Prices start at just £400 (+ VAT) for a class of up to 30 students, with a special bundle of two classes costing just £450 (+ VAT) for up to 60 students.
Please note: with limited places avaliable, spots will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Example Schools Day of Rugby schedule:
- 9.30am: Schools arrive at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens
- 10am: Training session on the main pitch led by Saints Community coaches
- 12pm: Break for lunch (not provided)
- 12.45pm: Behind-the-scenes stadium tour
- 2pm: Schools depart
2023 Schools Days of Rugby dates:
- Monday 5 June – Two class spots available
- Tuesday 6 June – One class spot available
- Wednesday 7 June – Two class spots available
For more information on our Schools Days of Rugby programme or to book your school’s place, email [email protected].