Northampton Saints supporters can now secure their spot at one of the most important events on the calendar at Franklin’s Gardens, with tickets for the annual End of Season Awards ceremony now available.
The event – presented this year by GRS and supported by Wentworth Alexander and Omnia Contracts – is set for the evening of Tuesday 8 June, beginning at 7pm.
After announcing last season’s winners back in October at a pop-up restaurant at Franklin’s Gardens (due to the coronavirus restrictions in place over the summer), this year’s Awards Ceremony will take on a more familiar format, albeit on a smaller scale.
Saints will roll out the red carpet for a three-couse, black-tie dinner in the Rodber Suite at Franklin’s Gardens, with attendance capped at 200 people for the event.
A series of awards, voted on by supporters, will be handed out at the glittering ceremony – with the Carlsberg Players’ Player, Travis Perkins Supporters’ Player, Robinson Manufacturing Breakthrough Player, Ewing Associates Young Player and MPA Group Try of the Season prizes all up for grabs.
Meanwhile, those players who have hit significant milestones of matches for Northampton this term will be recognised for their contribution to the Club.
Voting for the Awards will open in the coming days and is available to all supporters via the Club’s website.
2020-21 GRS End of Season Awards
- Date: Tuesday 8 June 2021
- Time: 7pm (carriages 11.30pm)
- Menu: Three-course meal with British cheese selection, tea and coffee also included
- Dress code: Black tie and cocktail dresses
- Location: Rodber Suite, Franklin’s Gardens
- Tables: Six-person tables available to book (guests can be from different households)
- Safety: Covid-19 pre-event questionnaire and temperature checks on arrival
- Price: £175 per person (plus VAT)
Tickets for this unmissable event are priced at £175pp (plus VAT). Book your End of Season Awards place HERE, or make an enquiry below.