REPORTING TO: Stadium Manager
LOCATION: cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (NN5 5BG)
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT: Variable – will include some work on evenings, weekends and public holidays.
CONTRACT TYPE: Part-time
- Being part of the Safety Team at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is one of the most important roles on matchdays.
- You need to make sure that supporters in your section are safe and happy, and be ready to answer their questions or point them in the right direction.
- A positive attitude towards inter-personal skills is a must, as is calmness under pressure.
- Members of the Safety Team are expected to follow instructions and to be proactive, too.
- Over-18s only.
- Given the nature of professional sport, you will be expected to work at weekends and potentially in the evenings too. The Club’s up-to-date fixture list can be viewed by CLICKING HERE.
- To apply email a CV to [email protected]. Recruitment is ongoing, and interviews will be undertaken as and when they are needed.