Match tickets are now available for the Saints' European Rugby Champions Cup game against Clermont Auvergne.
The Saints head to the Stade Marcel Michelin on Saturday, October 22nd, with prices as follows:
Cat 2 £40
Cat 4 £35
Cat 5 £30
These are all adult prices; for junior, concession and disabled tickets contact Clermont Auvergne directly.
Book now by CLICKING HERE and following the straightforward instructions!
Places remain available on the Saints' official club trip to Clermont-Ferrand, which is one of the 'bucket list' venues in European rugby.
The Saints’ two-night trip will leave Luton Airport on Friday, October 20th and return on Sunday, October 22nd, and includes:
- Return flights on a private charter plane with the Saints squad between Luton and Clermont-Ferrand
- Coach transfers between Clermont-Ferrand airport and the city centre, and between the hotel and stadium on match day
- Two nights’ four-star bed and breakfast accommodation in the centre of Clermont-Ferrand
- A guarantee of best available match tickets, once they become available
Upgrades are also available, which includes:
- Dinner in France with a taster menu
- Upgraded hotel room
- VIP lounge at Luton Airport on the way out
This trip costs £525 per person, based on two sharing, and can be booked now with Sue Hewitt via [email protected]
Prices do not include match tickets.