- Stadium opens 1pm, Saints kick-off 3pm, Lightning kick-off 5.30pm.
- Tickets are still available for Saturday’s clashes from £22 adult and £8 child*.
- Please be aware that Cobblers kick-off at 2pm at Sixfields.
- Live music from Phantom Knights drumline and Kelly Barnes throughout matchday.
- Sunday’s bucket shake is for Long Buckby RFC – please give generously!
- Head along to the Family Zone to see our face painters, and try out Saints’ Passing Challenge!
Northampton Saints and Loughborough Lightning both welcome Sale Sharks to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens in the Gallagher Premiership and Allianz Premier 15s respectively on Saturday 18 February (kick-off: 3pm & 5.30pm).
Second plays fourth in the Premiership this Saturday as the league starts gearing up to its finale; and with second-place Sale claiming victory by just a point in last season’s 21-22 thriller at the Gardens, and a single score separating the sides earlier this season in the 29-22 clash at the AJ Bell, this Round 17 match is set up to be another cracker.
In the Premier 15s, Lightning head into this weekend’s match in search of their third win of the season as they welcome sixth-place Sale for their fourth outing at the Gardens; and with both of their wins this term coming on Northampton soil so far, Rhys Edwards’ team will be hoping for more of the same on Saturday.
Tickets for the Double Header of clashes are still available – with prices starting from £22 adult / £8 child*. Please note; tickets prices rise by £3 per ticket if purchased on matchday.
(click map to view full size)
For more details on everything that's going on at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (including off-pitch entertainment, opening times and other important information) please click on the titles below...
- Tickets for Northampton Saints & Loughborough Lightning vs Sale Sharks are still available to purchase HERE – with prices starting at £22 adult / £8 child*.
- Your match tickets are attached to your purchase confirmation email – please ensure you have these either printed on A4 paper, viewable on your smartphone, or added to your smartphone digital wallet before arriving at the stadium. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles.
- Meanwhile, Season Ticket Holders will be able to access the ground using their 2022/23 Season Ticket cards.
+ 23/24 SEASON TICKETS
- Season Tickets are now on sale and available for renewal for Northampton Saints’ 2023/24 season.
- Prices* within the Early Bird sales window start from just £335 for adults and £57 for children – with the Ticket Office open from 10am on Saturday until 30 minutes after Saints vs Sale for those wishing to purchase or renew in person.
- For full details on pricing, benefits and more CLICK HERE.
+ SAINTS STORE
- The Saints Store is open from 10am on matchday until kick-off (3pm). Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Saints Store but the Village Store will be open throughout matchday.
- Our Village Store (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 1pm until the end of half-time during Lightning vs Sale.
- The Trailer Store will also be open outside Gate 3 from 1pm until Saints kick-off (3pm).
- The Saints Store will also re-open on the full-time whistle for approximately 30 minutes.
+ TICKET OFFICE
- The Ticket Office windows will be open from 10am on matchday until ten minutes after Saints kick-off (approximately 3.10pm), during the half-time interval of the first match and for 30 minutes after Saints vs Sale.
- Those who have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
- Solo artist Kelly Barnes will sing live in the Supporter Village from 2pm to 2.45pm, and will return in the Rodber Bar after the match.
- We’ll also be joined by the Phantom Knights, an award-winning youth drumline, who will be performing in the Village from 1pm to 2pm, and then again inside the stadium during the interval.
- Principal Partner cinch will be hosting a range of activities in the Supporter Village – with photo opportunities and more, you’ll want to make sure you find them!
- We’ll be joined by the stars of the future on Saturday as Under-7s boys and Under-12s girls join us for two matchday festivals. Catch all the action out on the back pitches from 10am – and the sides will form a Parade of Clubs at half-time during both matches so give the teams a wave as they pass you!
- Long Buckby and Ampthill are Saturday’s Club of the Matches, with Long Buckby forming the Guard of Honour as Saints take to the field before Ampthill take over that duty as Lightning run out.
- You can also head to the Family Zone ahead of the match to have a go at Saints’ passing challenge and see our face painters!
- Club Partner Spirit Hyundai will be in the Supporter Village on Saturday with some of their vehicles – see them to find out more.
- Long Buckby will be bucket shaking around the ground on Saturday aiming to raise funds for their tour, so please give generously if you see them!
- We’ll also be supporting the Lewis Foundation on Saturday: the Lewis Foundation provides free gifts packs to adult cancer patients in 17 hospitals across the Midlands – ranging from overnight essentials to items that individuals might find difficult to buy or simply cannot afford. The charity was founded by Lorraine and Lee Lewis in 2016 and is now supported by over 50 volunteers and hundreds of local businesses. Their aim is to bring comfort and happiness to people as they receive cancer treatment. To donate text ‘Lewis’ to 70450 or visit www.thelewisfoundation.co.uk.
- We’ll be joined by Nuffield Health in our Inclusion Hub on Saturday; they’ll be offering free gym tasters and talking all things fitness to supporters.
+ LOUGHBOROUGH LIGHTNING vs SALE SHARKS
- Stick in your seat after Saints vs Sale to catch some Allianz Premier 15s action, as Loughborough Lightning take on Sharks Women on the main pitch at cinch Stadium at Franklin‘s Gardens (kick-off: 5.30pm).
- Please note, entry to the Lightning match is available only to Saints vs Sale Sharks ticket holders.
- Gates 1 and 3 will be open for supporters entering the stadium for only the Lightning match.
- Please note, with no RFU-appointed timekeeper in attendance at Lightning vs Sale, the in-stadium clocks will not stop during the match. Fan Radios will also not be in use during the Lightning vs Sale match.
+ FOOD AND DRINK
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls are open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday, including the Real Ale Bar and Warner’s Bar in the Supporter Village.
- Our popular Saul’s of Spratton food unit will be in its new home by Gate 2 – please see the map above for full details of all the Food & Drink outlets around the Stadium.
- You can also find food units from Saul’s of Spratton and West Cornwall Pasties in the Rodber Bar throughout matchday.
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are all available around the ground.
- Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 6.30pm.
- Refunds on EcoCup deposits will now ONLY be made contactlessly (via card) – cash refunds will no longer be issued.
- Refunds on EcoCup returns will be available at at least one till unit in all bars across the stadium.
- Alternatively, EcoCup deposits can be donated into one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – Northampton Saints Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
+ NORTHAMPTON SAINTS FOUNDATION
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
- You can also have a go at the Northampton Saints Foundation’s raffle to raise money for their upcoming Foundation Day – find them in the Rodber Bar and Supporter Village on Saturday!
+ CAR PARKING
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 12pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 1pm.
- Please note, entry to the car parks will close at 4.15pm on Saturday to allow exits after Saints vs Sale.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at 9pm on Saturday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
+ OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- As the both teams run out onto the pitch on Saturday, there will be a pyrotechnic display – please be advised this may include a series of loud bangs/crackles.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- As cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a front-loading stadium, Northampton Saints asks supporters to refrain from moving around the stadium while the match is in play to avoid blocking the view of your fellow supporters. Please note, you may be held back from returning to your seat by our stewards until there is a break in play.
|Ticket Office and Saints Store open
|Car Parks open
|Directors Suite, Warner’s Experience, Michael Jones Jeweller Champions Suite and Heroes Restaurant open
|Executive Boxes, Legends Lounge and Captains Club open
|Northampton Saints vs Sale Sharks KO
|Saints Store & Ticket Office close
|Northampton Saints vs Sale Sharks HT
|Entry to Car Parks closes
|Northampton Saints vs Sale Sharks FT
|Saints Store and Ticket Office re-open for 30 minutes
|Loughborough Lightning vs Sale Sharks KO
|Loughborough Lightning vs Sale Sharks HT
|Village Store closes
|Staggered bar closures, ending in the Rodber Bar
|Loughborough Lightning vs Sale Sharks FT
|Car Parks close
Check out more of what what the Supporter Village at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens has to offer...
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.
** All 23/24 Season Ticket prices are subject to a £2.50 booking fee, plus a £10 admin fee for Direct Debit.