Saints Wheelchair Rugby embark on their first ever Derby Day this weekend, as they host Leicester Tigers at the Northampton International Academy (NIA) this Sunday 24 February.
As part of the newly-formed partnership with NIA, Saints are able to host at least four exhibition matches at the school outside of regular-season games – and this weekend's two friendly fixtures against Leicester Tigers will mark the first of those.
Kicking off at 11am and then again at 1pm, Saints will lock horns with Tigers twice throughout the day and there will also be an opportunities for onlooking supporters to test their Wheelchair Rugby skills.
And with entry to the event free of charge, don't miss out on this unique opportunity to get a flavour of what wheelchair rugby is all about!
- Doors to the NIA open from 10.30am
- Games kick-off at 11am and 1pm
- Free parking facilities are available in the underground car park at the rear of the school, accessible from the Barrack Road
- Entrance is via the Secondary School reception on the Barrack Road (55 Barrack Road, Northampton, NN1 1AA)
- Please bear in mind no refreshments facilities are available on site