- Whoever wins on Saturday will top the pool and secure a home quarter final
- While they lost to Racing away in Round 1, Northampton have won their last five home games against French opposition in Europe's top flight
- George North has scored six tries in the Champions Cup this season – a tournament-high.
- Ken Pisi has the highest average gain per carry (20+ carries) of any player in the tournament (8.9m)
- Racing's Juan Imhoff has made 10 clean breaks, more than any other player in the Champions Cup this season. Imhoff also beat eight defenders last weekend – the most of any player in Round 5
- No club has scored more points (170) or tries (24) in the Champions Cup this season than Saints, and as a result they have notched up the most try bonus points (3).
- Racing have beaten more defenders than any other side in the tournament, evading 25 tackles per game on average
- Northampton have made the most clean breaks this season (61)
- The French club also boast a tackling success rate of 89% - the best in the competition – however, they have had to make the fewest tackles per game (84 including misses)
- Racing boast the best scrum success (97%) and ruck success (97%) in the tournament while Saints' 96% success rate at the lineout is a competition-high
- Along with RC Toulon, Northampton have scored the most tries (7) from inside their own half
- Racing are the only club yet to concede a first half try; Northampton boast the next best first half record having conceded just one in the opening half of their matches
There are no tickets left for tomorrow's clash, although supporters may find what they're looking for at www.stubhub.co.uk/northampton-saints-tickets where Season Ticket Holders sell their seats for matches they cannot attend.
Tomorrow's game is being shown live on BT Sport 1, with coverage also on BBC Radio Northampton. Meanwhile you can follow the action wherever you are in the world thanks to the live text commentary at www.saintslive.co.uk