- Stadium opens 1pm, kick-off 3pm.
- Tickets are still available for Sunday’s clash from £15 adult and £5 child*.
- Kelly Barnes will treat us to some tunes in the Village pre-match and the Rodber Bar after the game.
- DJ Kemi Rodgers plays inside the stadium bowl at half-time.
- The stars of the future will join us for an Under-16s festival on the back pitches before the match.
England return to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens on Sunday 2 April (kick-off: 3pm), as the Red Roses take on Italy in the TikTok Women’s Six Nations.
Round 2 of the tournament will see reigning champions England – who claimed their 18th Six Nations title last season – take on Italy; and after the Red Roses’ romping 58-7 win over Scotland in the Championship opener last weekend, its sure to be another firecracker of a match this weekend.
Tickets for the clash are still available – with prices starting from £15 adult / £5 child*.
(click map to view full size)
For more details on everything that's going on at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (including off-pitch entertainment, opening times and other important information) please click on the titles below...
- Tickets for Red Roses vs Italy are still available to purchase HERE – with prices starting at £15 adult / £5 child*.
- Your match tickets are attached to your purchase confirmation email – please ensure you have these either printed on A4 paper, viewable on your smartphone, or added to your smartphone digital wallet before arriving at the stadium. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles.
- Please note, Saints Season Ticket Holders will not be able to access the ground using their 2022/23 Season Ticket cards.
- Please give a big cheer for Sunday’s mascot Anya Kilsby as she runs out with England! Anya is 12 and she goes to Malcom Arnold Academy.
- Solo artist Kelly Barnes will sing live in the Supporter Village from 2pm, and will return in the Rodber Bar after the match.
- We’re also delighted to welcome DJ Kemi Rodgers to the Gardens; Kemi will play her set inside the stadium bowl during the interval.
- Players from Melbourne, Ashby and Coalville will form the Guard of Honour as the teams take to the field, with teams from Ipswich Athenas, Ampthill RUFC and Tamworth RFC also holding the big flags for the anthems.
+ SAINTS STORE
- The Saints Store is open from 11am on matchday until kick-off (3pm). Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Saints Store but the Village Store will be open throughout matchday.
- Our Village Store (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 1pm until 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
+ TICKET OFFICE
- The Ticket Office windows will be open from 11am until ten minutes after kick-off (approximately 3.10pm).
- Those who have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
+ FOOD & DRINK
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls are open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday – please see the map above for full details of all the Food & Drink outlets around the Stadium.
- You can also find food units from Saul’s of Spratton and West Cornwall Pasties and a barista coffee unit in the Rodber Bar throughout matchday.
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are all available around the ground.
- Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 5.30pm.
+ NORTHAMPTON SAINTS FOUNDATION
- Watch out for Northampton Saints Foundation volunteers who will be selling raffle tickets in the Village, and bar areas before and after the game.
- The raffle to win a signed Red Roses rugby shirt costs £5 to enter and will be drawn in the Rodber Bar after the game.
- Tickets are also available from the Northampton Saints Foundation table in the Rodber Bar.
- Northampton Saints uses EcoCups as part of its sustainability efforts to reduce waste; deposits on these cups are charged at £1 per cup.
- Refunds on EcoCup deposits are available from half-time and will ONLY be made contactlessly (via card) – cash refunds will not be issued.
- Refunds on EcoCup returns will be available at at least one till unit in all bars across the stadium.
- Alternatively, EcoCup deposits can be donated into one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – Northampton Saints Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
+ CAR PARKING
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 12pm, with the stadium also opening its gates at 1pm.
- Please note, Saints Seasonal Car Parking passes cannot be used for Sunday’s match.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at 8pm on Sunday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
+ OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- As cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a front-loading stadium, Northampton Saints and England Rugby ask supporters to refrain from moving around the stadium while the match is in play to avoid blocking the view of your fellow supporters. Please note, you may be held back from returning to your seat by our stewards until there is a break in play.
|Ticket Office and Saints Store open
|Car Parks open
|Executive Boxes open
|Red Roses vs Italy KO
|Saints Store & Ticket Office close
|Red Roses vs Italy HT
|Red Roses vs Italy FT
|Staggered bar closures, ending in the Rodber Bar
|Car Parks close
Check out more of what what the Supporter Village at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens has to offer...
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.