- Stadium opens 1pm, kick-off 3pm.
- Donate to the TP Toy Collection in the Village before the match!
- STHs – arrive between 1pm and 2pm and you can earn an extra 20 Saints Rewards points.
- Solo-guitarist Ethan Kenna will be performing in the Supporter Village pre and post-match.
- Enter our competition in conjunction with City Fibre, where you could win 2x tickets to the Tunnel Club (vs Racing 92 next week), a £500 tech bundle or signed Saints merchandise.
- Drop your EcoCup in one of the marked bins to make a donation to Northampton Saints Foundation.
Northampton Saints take to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens this Saturday to host Bath Rugby in the tenth round of the Gallagher Premiership.
The men in Black, Green and Gold will welcome the West Country outfit to Northampton (kick-off: 3pm), with clashes between the sides at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens keenly contested in recent years. Four of the last six meetings on Saints soil have been decided by less than a score, with Northampton and Bath winning three matches apiece.
COMING TO THE STADIUM
There are a few things you’ll need to be aware of before you arrive at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens....
1. COVID GUIDANCE
We must ask all supporters to continue to help keep everyone within the stadium safe. All attendees are strongly encouraged to both wear a face covering at all times while inside the stadium, and complete a negative lateral flow test before arriving at the ground on matchday – even if you have already had one or both jabs of a Covid-19 vaccine. Please note, there is no legal obligation to wear a face covering or provide a negative lateral flow test before entering the stadium, so the Club are reliant on supporter discretion within the ground.
If you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms and/or are required to self-isolate, please DO NOT travel to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens. And if you feel unwell after arriving at the stadium, please return home immediately if you are able, or contact your nearest steward and you will then be directed to our medical team.
2. MATCH TICKETS
This Saturday’s clash with Bath Rugby is included within your 2021/22 Season Ticket package, Season Ticket Holders can present their new Season Ticket cards at the turnstiles and head to their usual seats.
Tickets are still on sale from £20 adult / £8 child* – if you haven’t already secured yours, CLICK HERE to purchase now in advance of the game. Please note; tickets prices rise by £3 per ticket if purchased on matchday.
Your match ticket must be downloaded prior to arriving at the stadium and either printed on A4 paper or viewable on your smartphone. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles, so please make sure you have a print or digital copy ready when you arrive. Click here for a step-by-step guide of how to download your ticket(s).
The Ticket Office windows will be open from 10am on matchday until kick-off, and then again during the half-time interval. Those that have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
3. ARRIVE EARLY & EARN REWARD POINTS
Season Ticket Holders – scan in through the turnstiles at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens before 2pm on Saturday and we’ll give you an extra 20 Rewards points to spend in the Saints Rewards app!
TP TOY COLLECTION
- The Club is delighted to be partnering once again with Travis Perkins, Northampton Saints Foundation and Northamptonshire Children’s Trust to host a toy and food collection service the Big Christmas Toy and Hamper Collection returns for another year.
- Spend up to £10 on a new toy or gift, or pick five food hamper items and put them in a Christmas bag (for inspiration on gift ideas or food hamper items, Travis Perkins have put together some ideas to help which can be viewed HERE).
- Bring your toy, gift or hamper goodies along to our fixture against Bath on Saturday, and drop them off at one of multiple points around cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens.
- Travis Perkins’ two vehicles will be located outside the Carlsberg Stand entrance, and in the Supporter Village.
- The Saints Store is open from 10am on matchday until kick-off (3pm) and will reopen at the full-time whistle until approximately 5.30pm. Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Store, so be sure to do all your shopping when you arrive or as you depart. Our Saints Store Kiosk (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 1pm until approximately 5.30pm, and the Saints Store Trailer (located just outside of the Supporter Village) will open at 1pm until kick-off.
- Solo-guitarist Ethan Kenna will be playing a set the Supporter Village before the match on Saturday; Ethan will begin from 2pm so head along to listen before the action on the pitch gets underway.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- As the teams run out onto the pitch, there will be a pyrotechnic display in front of the Carlsberg Stand – please be advised this will include a series of loud bangs/crackles.
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 12pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 1pm.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at 9pm on Saturday evening, there will be no access to any vehicle left in the Car Parks until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is now a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
AROUND THE GROUND
- The Supporter Village will include a host of extra food offerings this weekend – with new vegetarian options including a falafel salad box at the Chicken Shop and a meat-free sausage at the Loaded Dogz stand, while grilled chicken will now be on offer at the Chicken Shop for supporters looking for a healthier choice.
- Find one of the City Fibre ambassadors in the Supporter Village to register for a chance to win 2x tickets to the Tunnel Club (vs Racing 92 next week), a £500 tech bundle, a signed Saints shirt or a signed ball.
- You can also head to the Family Zone ahead of the match to have a go at the Saints passing challenge and see our face painters!
- Club of the Match, Rushden & Higham RFC, will be in the Village before the game for a shirt presentation, ahead of making up a guard of honour on the pitch as the teams run out.
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls will be open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday, including the Real Ale and Warner’s Gin bars in the Supporter Village. Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is now a cashless stadium, all bars and food outlets will now only be able to accept card payments.
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
- We're delighted to be joined by our Championship-winning Wheelchair Rugby team during the interval on Saturday; the side were crowned champions last Sunday after winning 11 of their 12 matches across the season and the squad will be showing off their latest piece of silverware!
- Saturday's match also see the return of opera singer Laurence Robinson to cinch Stadium at Franklin's Gardens, the operatic tenor will be treating us to some festive tunes during the break.
- Don’t rush off after the match; Ethan Kenna will be back in the Supporter Village after the game to round off the evening with more live music!
- Both the Saints Store and Saints Store Kiosk (in the Supporter Village) will remain open until approximately 5.30pm, so you can grab a bargain on your way out!
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 6.15pm.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION HUB
- Our Diversity & Inclusion Hub is located in the Supporter Village, and this Saturday you can pop along to the Marquee to hear about the Club’s activities this month – including what's going on for International Day of People with Disabilities.
- We will be joined by members of our very own Saints Wheelchair Rugby team following last weekend's Championship win that saw them gain promotion to the Premiership; come along to meet the team and get a photo with the trophy.
- Ambassadors from City Fibre will be on hand to provide information and tips on how to stay safe online.
- For this match, Mobiloo’s mobile accessible toilets will be on site for use by our disabled visitors, and located in the Beacon Bingo Car Park, accessible via Gate 4 in the corner of the Church's and Barwell Stands. Please CLICK HERE for more information about Mobiloo.
- You can find more information on the Hub as well as links to useful support organisations HERE. Or to get more information on Inclusion at Northampton Saints, please email [email protected].
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.