- Stadium opens 1pm, kick-off 3pm.
- Tickets for Saturday’s match are SOLD OUT – with a very limited number available only via supporter re-sale.
- Horn Brokers join us in the Supporter Village before the game and on the pitch at half-time.
- Scott Walters to play in the Village pre-match and in the Rodber Bar after the game.
- Look out for our t-shirt cannons during the interval to see if you can win signed Saints shirt.
- Watch the Grand National in the Rodber Bar after the match.
- Please allow extra time for travel if you're arriving via car, with roadworks closing one lane of the A4500 from the M1.
Northampton Saints welcome Saracens to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens in the Gallagher Premiership on Saturday 15 April (kick-off: 3pm).
Heading into their final home match of the league season, Saints remain firmly in the hunt for a play-off spot – sitting in fifth place as they welcome top-of-the-table Saracens.
Northampton pushed the league leaders all the way at the reverse fixture back in November, with a hat-trick from on-the-day skipper Fraser Dingwall almost enough to give Saints the victory. But with Saracens flying high at the top of the table, Phil Dowson’s side will need to make every moment count to keep themselves in the semi-final race.
Tickets for the clash are now SOLD OUT – though limited number of match tickets may be available via supporter re-sale HERE. Please note, any re-sale tickets will only be available to purchase until 1pm on Saturday 15 April.
(click map to view full size)
For more details on everything that's going on at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (including off-pitch entertainment, opening times and other important information) please click on the titles below...
+ TICKETS – SOLD OUT
- Tickets for Northampton Saints vs Saracens are SOLD OUT – though a limited number of tickets may remain available via supporter re-sale HERE.
- Your match tickets are attached to your purchase confirmation email – please ensure you have these either printed on A4 paper, viewable on your smartphone, or added to your smartphone digital wallet before arriving at the stadium. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles.
- Meanwhile, Season Ticket Holders will be able to access the ground using their 2022/23 Season Ticket cards.
- We’ll be joined by the stars of the future on Saturday, as the Defender Premiership Rugby Cup draws to a close for our Under-12s teams at Northampton Old Scouts RFC before the action gets underway at the Gardens.
- Solo artist Scott Walters will sing live in the Supporter Village from 2pm, and will return in the Rodber Bar after the match.
- We’re also delighted to welcome back the Horn Brokers on Saturday, they join us in the Village from 1pm before they treat us to some tunes on the pitch at half-time.
- And keep your eyes peeled at half-time to see if you can catch a t-shirt from our cannons – there’ll also be a special Saints shirt signed by the whole squad up for grabs!
- Stick around after the match to watch the Grand National, with the race being shown in the Rodber Bar from 5.15pm.
- Principal Partner cinch will be hosting a range of activities in the Village – with photo opportunities and more, you’ll want to make sure you find them!
- Ipswich RFC are Saturday’s Club of the Match, forming the Guard of Honour as Saints take to the field.
- You can also head to the Family Zone ahead of the match to have a go at Saints’ passing challenge and see our face painters!
- Club Partner Spirit Hyundai will be in the Village on Saturday with some of their vehicles – see them to find out more.
- We’ll also be joined by Three Shires Hospital who’ll be bucket shaking on behalf of the Northampton Saints Foundation around the ground – please donate generously!
- Please allow extra time for travel if you’re arriving to Saints vs Saracens via car.
- Roadworks have closed one lane of the A4500 (Weedon Road) from the M1 into Northampton and are likely to cause some delays.
+ 23/24 SEASON TICKETS
- Season Tickets are now on sale and available for renewal for Northampton Saints’ 2023/24 season.
- Prices* within the Early Bird sales window start from just £335 for adults and £57 for children – with the Ticket Office open from 10am on Saturday until 30 minutes after Saints vs Saracens for those wishing to purchase or renew in person.
- For full details on pricing, benefits and more CLICK HERE.
+ SAINTS STORE
- The Saints Store is open from 10am on matchday until kick-off (3pm). Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Saints Store but the Village Store will be open throughout matchday.
- Our Village Store (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 1pm until 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- The Trailer Store will also be open outside Gate 3 from 1pm until Saints kick-off (3pm).
- The Saints Store will also re-open on the full-time whistle for approximately 30 minutes.
+ TICKET OFFICE
- The Ticket Office windows will be open from 10am on matchday until ten minutes after Saints kick-off (approximately 3.10pm), as well as during the half-time interval and for 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- Those who have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
+ FOOD & DRINK
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls are open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday – please see the map above for full details of all the Food & Drink outlets around the Stadium.
- You can also find food units from Saul’s of Spratton and West Cornwall Pasties in the Rodber Bar throughout matchday.
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are all available around the ground.
- Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 6pm.
- Refunds on EcoCup deposits will now ONLY be made contactlessly (via card) – cash refunds will no longer be issued.
- Refunds on EcoCup returns will be available at at least one till unit in all bars across the stadium.
- Alternatively, EcoCup deposits can be donated into one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – Northampton Saints Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
+ CAR PARKING
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 12pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 1pm.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at 10pm on Saturday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
+ NORTHAMPTON SAINTS FOUNDATION
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
- You can also have a go at the Northampton Saints Foundation’s raffle – find them in the Rodber Bar and Supporter Village on Saturday!
+ OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- As the teams run out onto the pitch on Saturday, there will be a pyrotechnic display in front of the Carlsberg Stand – please be advised this may include a series of loud bangs/crackles.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- As cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a front-loading stadium, Northampton Saints asks supporters to refrain from moving around the stadium while the match is in play to avoid blocking the view of your fellow supporters. Please note, you may be held back from returning to your seat by our stewards until there is a break in play.
|Ticket Office and Saints Store open
|Car Parks open
|Directors Suite, Michael Jones Jeweller Champions Suite and Heroes Restaurant open
|Executive Boxes, Legends Lounge and Captains Club open
|Northampton Saints vs Saracens KO
|Saints Store & Ticket Office close
|Northampton Saints vs Saracens HT
|Ticket Office re-opens during the half-time interval
|Northampton Saints vs Saracens FT
|Saints Store and Ticket Office re-open for 30 minutes
|Staggered bar closures, ending in the Rodber Bar
|Car Parks close
Check out more of what what the Supporter Village at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens has to offer...
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.
** All 23/24 Season Ticket prices are subject to a £2.50 booking fee, plus a £10 admin fee for Direct Debit.