- Stadium opens 12pm, kick-off 2pm.
- Saturday is the last chance to renew or purchase your 23/24 Season Ticket at the Early Bird price!
- Please be aware that Cobblers kick-off at 3pm at Sixfields.
- Stick around after the match to go on the pitch and watch the Leavers Presentation.
- Otis Sax join us in the Supporter Village before the game and on the pitch at half-time.
- Connor Adams to play in the Village pre-match and in the stadium after the post-match presentation.
- Please allow extra time for travel if you're arriving via car, with roadworks closing one lane of the A4500 from the M1.
Northampton Saints XV welcome Leicester Tigers XV to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens for the second half of the ‘Derby Day Double’ on Saturday 29 April (kick-off: 2pm).
With a play-off spot in the Gallagher Premiership now secure, Saints take to the hallowed turf in Northampton for one final time this season as they welcome their East Midlands rivals hoping to warm-up for the semi-finals in style.
After the match, the Club will invite our loyal supporters onto the pitch to celebrate the squad’s accomplishments this season, and also toast those players that will be moving on to pastures new next term.
Tickets for the clash are still available – with prices starting from £17 adult / £1 for all Under-19s (where junior prices apply)*. Season Ticket Holders (including Half-Season Ticket Holders) can purchase additional tickets for just £10 across all ticket categories. Please note; tickets prices rise by £3 per ticket if purchased on matchday.
(click map to view full size)
For more details on everything that's going on at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (including off-pitch entertainment, opening times and other important information) please click on the titles below...
- Tickets for Saints XV vs Tigers XV are still available to purchase HERE – with prices starting at £17 adult / £1 for all Under-19s (where junior prices apply)*. Season Ticket Holders (including Half-Season Ticket Holders) can purchase additional tickets for just £10 across all ticket categories.
- Your match tickets are attached to your purchase confirmation email – please ensure you have these either printed on A4 paper, viewable on your smartphone, or added to your smartphone digital wallet before arriving at the stadium. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles.
- Meanwhile, Season Ticket Holders (including Half-Season Ticket Holders) will be able to access the ground using their 2022/23 Season Ticket cards.
+ LEAVERS PRESENTATION
- After the match on Saturday, the Club will invite our loyal supporters onto the hallowed cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens turf to celebrate the squad’s accomplishments this season, and also toast the players who are moving on to pastures new next term.
- The playing squad will complete a lap of honour around the ground immediately after the final whistle.
- Supporters will then be welcomed onto the pitch for the annual presentation of shirts to our departing players.
- Please DO NOT enter the pitch until told to do so by the stewards.
- The pitch will remain open for a short time after the presentation.
- We’ll be joined by the stars of the future on Saturday, as the XRugby Festival takes place for Under-14s teams on the back pitches before the action gets underway. The teams will also take part in a Parade of Clubs at half-time on Saturday so give them a wave as they pass you!
- Saxophonist Otis Sax will perform live in the Supporter Village from 12pm, and will return on the pitch at half-time.
- We’re also delighted to welcome back Connor Adams on Saturday, he’ll sing live in the Village from 1pm before returning after the post-match presentations to treat us to some more tunes in the stadium.
- And keep your eyes peeled at half-time to see if you can catch a t-shirt from our cannons!
- Principal Partner cinch will be hosting a range of activities in the Village – with photo opportunities and more, you’ll want to make sure you find them!
- Leighton Buzzard RFC are Saturday’s Club of the Match, forming the Guard of Honour as Saints take to the field.
- You can also head to the Family Zone ahead of the match to have a go at Saints’ passing challenge and see our face painters!
- Club Partner Spirit Hyundai will be in the Village on Saturday with some of their vehicles – see them to find out more.
- Please allow extra time for travel if you’re arriving to Saints XV vs Tigers XV via car.
- Roadworks have closed one lane of the A4500 (Weedon Road) from the M1 into Northampton and are likely to cause some delays.
+ 23/24 SEASON TICKETS
- Saturday’s match is the last chance to renew or purchase your Season Ticket for the 2023/24 campaign in person at the Early Bird prices, with all remaining renewal seats also held only until 23.59 on Saturday.
- Prices* within the Early Bird sales window start from just £335 for adults and £57 for children – with the Ticket Office open from 10am on Saturday until one hour after Saints XV vs Tigers XV for those wishing to purchase or renew in person.
- For full details on pricing, benefits and more CLICK HERE.
+ SAINTS STORE
- The Saints Store is open from 10am on matchday until kick-off (2pm). Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Saints Store but the Village Store will be open throughout matchday.
- Our Village Store (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 1pm until 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- The Saints Store will also re-open on the full-time whistle for approximately an hour.
+ TICKET OFFICE
- The Ticket Office windows will be open from 10am on matchday until ten minutes after Saints kick-off (approximately 2.10pm), as well as during the half-time interval and for an hour after the full-time whistle.
- Those who have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
+ COBBLERS CLASH
- Please be aware that Northampton Town kick-off at 3pm at Sixfields on Saturday.
- There may be some disruption for anyone leaving Saints’ car parks from 5pm onwards with Cobblers fans also set to depart around that time.
+ FOOD & DRINK
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls are open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday – please see the map above for full details of all the Food & Drink outlets around the Stadium.
- You can also find food units from Saul’s of Spratton and West Cornwall Pasties in the Rodber Bar throughout matchday.
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are all available around the ground.
- Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 6pm.
- Refunds on EcoCup deposits will now ONLY be made contactlessly (via card) – cash refunds will no longer be issued.
- Refunds on EcoCup returns will be available at at least one till unit in all bars across the stadium.
- Alternatively, EcoCup deposits can be donated into one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – Northampton Saints Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
+ CAR PARKING
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 11am, with the stadium opening its gates at 12pm.
- 22/23 Season Parking passes are valid for this fixture.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at 10pm on Saturday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Tuesday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
+ NORTHAMPTON SAINTS FOUNDATION
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
- The Foundation will have some pre-loved rugby books on their table in the Rodber before the game, which will be available to purchase for a donation to the Foundation.
+ OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- As the teams run out onto the pitch on Saturday, there will be a pyrotechnic display in front of the Carlsberg Stand – please be advised this may include a series of loud bangs/crackles.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- As cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a front-loading stadium, Northampton Saints asks supporters to refrain from moving around the stadium while the match is in play to avoid blocking the view of your fellow supporters. Please note, you may be held back from returning to your seat by our stewards until there is a break in play.
|Ticket Office and Saints Store open
|Car Parks open
|Directors Suite, Michael Jones Jeweller Champions Suite and Heroes Restaurant open
|Executive Boxes, Legends Lounge and Captains Club open
|Northampton Saints XV vs Leicester Tigers XV KO
|Saints Store & Ticket Office close
|Northampton Saints XV vs Leicester Tigers XV HT
|Ticket Office re-opens during the half-time interval
|Northampton Saints XV vs Leicester Tigers XV FT
|Saints Store and Ticket Office re-open for an hour
|Saints squad start lap of honour
|Supporters allowed onto the pitch, Leavers Presentation begins
|Pitch & Stadium closes to supporters
|Staggered bar closures, ending in the Rodber Bar
|Car Parks close
Check out more of what what the Supporter Village at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens has to offer...
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.
** All 23/24 Season Ticket prices are subject to a £2.50 booking fee, plus a £10 admin fee for Direct Debit.