The Saints Store at Franklin’s Gardens will re-open from this week onwards on a limited timetable on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Opening times* for the foreseeable future are as follows:
- Thursdays: 12pm to 5pm
- Fridays: 12pm to 5pm
- Saturdays 10am to 3pm
Northampton Saints encourages supporters only to travel when absolutely necessary, and therefore the Club requests that where possible you place your orders online.
Our full range of merchandise can be viewed at our online Saints Store – we have had to make a number of alterations at the Saints Store at Franklin’s Gardens to ensure the safety of all visitors, meaning not all products may be available to purchase.
Guidelines designed to maintain social distancing will be in place, to ensure that everyone visiting the Saints Store can shop in confidence:
- All visitors who are required by law to wear a face covering must do so at all times while inside the Store.
- All visitors must sanitise their hands upon entry to the Store.
- Please follow all signage and use the correct entry and exit doors for the Store.
- The number of customers allowed in the Store at any time will be limited, so you may be asked to wait outside until the shop floor has cleared.
- We request that supporters pay via a contactless payment method where possible – but we are still able to accept cash, gift cards, and Saints Vouchers.
- You will be unable to try on any items in the Store, and we politely request that you only handle items you intend to purchase.
- For your safety, all our staff will be wearing face coverings at all times. We will also be cleaning regular touch points around the Store throughout the day, and the Store will be cleaned fully every day at closing.
The Ticket Office remains CLOSED until further notice. For ticketing queries please contact [email protected] and a member of our team will come back to you as soon as possible.
* PLEASE NOTE: The store opening hours are dependent on prevailing government guidance, and therefore are subject to change at short notice.