The ticket ballot for Northampton Saints vs Worcester Warriors on Saturday 26 December at 4.30pm is now OPEN, allowing eligible* Season Ticket Holders to apply for tickets.
The men in Black, Green and Gold welcome Worcester Warriors for a crucial Gallagher Premiership clash on Boxing Day, with up to 2,000 home supporters expected to be allowed through the Franklin’s Gardens gates following the successful return of crowds to the stadium last Friday.
Under the Government’s three-tier system of restrictions, Northampton is currently within a Tier Two zone and eligible to host supporters – however should this change to Tier Three during the priority access ballot window, which closes at 12pm on Thursday 17 December, anyone who has requested a ticket will have their order cancelled and will not be charged.
The Club is already looking forward to being able to plan for a full-capacity stadium again as soon as possible, but for now – given only a limited number of supporters are permitted to attend matches – tickets will continue to be allocated via a ballot system.
TICKET BALLOT – Saints v Worcester
Season Ticket Holders who renewed their memberships before the Club initially took them off sale on October 15 (and have since had them automatically rolled over to the 2021/22 season) have priority access to the ticket ballot, which opened on Tuesday 15 December at 12pm and closes on Thursday 17 December at 11.59am.
Anyone with priority access to the ballot will have until the Thursday deadline to register their interest to purchase either one (£30), two (£60), three (£90) or four (£120) tickets, as well as wheelchair plus carer (£30), via the ballot shop which can be accessed here – but must carefully read our Code of Conduct BEFORE applying.
Once the ballot window closes (and provided Northampton remains under Tier Two restrictions), those supporters who have been successful will be notified on Thursday 15 December via email and automatically charged for their ticket(s).
Should any seats remain following the priority access ballot window, those Season Ticket Holders who renewed their memberships following the announcement of the Rollover plan on November 19 will be eligible for a secondary ballot window which will run from Thursday to Friday.
- All Season Ticket Holders with priority access to the ballot can view our ‘How to apply for the Ticket Ballot’ guide for step-by-step instructions for how to ensure your name is in the hat for tickets.
- You can only apply for two, three or four tickets if you have that number of Season Ticket Holders within your household.
- Supporters will not be able to select their usual seats, or any specific seat, for this match. Given the need to manage the stadium to ensure social distancing, those successful in the ballot will be automatically allocated a seat, and this may mean that you are sitting in a very different section of the ground to your regular seat. You will not be permitted to change seats at any time, to ensure social distancing is maintained between supporters.
- Supporters cannot travel from any area under Tier Three restrictions to attend this match.
- All successful ballot applicants will be sent their tickets to print at home via email. The Club will not be posting tickets.
- In order to gain access into the ground, supporters will be required to bring a printed version of their matchday ticket (or be able to show their barcode on a mobile phone), photographic ID and a completed COVID-safe form – which will be emailed to you to complete 24 hours before the match.
- All supporters must wear a facemask at all times at Franklin’s Gardens unless eating or drinking, and should bring their own mask/covering with them.
- Car Parking (in car park D) will be available for £5 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance.
- A small selection of bars and food stalls will be open within the ground. All payments will be contactless only, and all food and drink must be taken straight back to your seat to be consumed.
- There will be no designated smoking area in operation at Franklin’s Gardens, to prevent people congregating in any area of the ground. No smoking whatsoever will be permitted on matchday.
* Those who renewed their Season Tickets before the Club initially took them off sale on October 15 are eligible to enter the first ballot. Those Season Ticket Holders who renewed their memberships following the announcement of the Rollover plan on November 19 will be eligible for a second ballot, should any tickets remain.