Tickets are on sale now for Northampton Saints’ fixture against Racing 92 in the Heineken Champions Cup on Friday 10 December*.
The men in Black, Green and Gold will lock horns with Racing for the first time since 2015 (kick-off 8pm), with the side’s last match in Northampton ending in a 9-9 draw. But the French giants have come out on top in all three of the other clashes between the two clubs, and with the Parisians currently sat third in the Top14 table, Chris Boyd’s side will have a stern challenge on their hands as the Heineken Champions Cup gets underway.
Tickets start from just £16 adult / £7 child** within the Early Bird pricing window, which closes on Thursday 18 November. After the Early Bird window closes, prices for this fixture will start at £20 adult / £8 child**.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
- All home Gallagher Premiership games are included in your Season Ticket package, and Season Ticket Holders can purchase extra tickets for the clash from 4pm on Tuesday 2 November, during a 48-hour presale window.
- Please ensure you are logged in to your ticketing account using your membership number to purchase online.
- Those who have purchased a Membership for the 2021/22 season can secure their early-access tickets from 4pm on Wednesday 3 November, during their 24-hour presale window.
- Please ensure you are logged in to your ticketing account using your membership number (found on your Membership card or original purchase invoice) to purchase online.
- All remaining tickets are on general sale from 4pm on Thursday 4 November HERE.
- Hospitality upgrades are also available to book for both Season Ticket Holders and Match Ticket purchasers, with upgrades costing only £25 per person in the Captain’s Club. For any other hospitality questions/purchases, please submit an enquiry form below.
* This event is dependent on prevailing government guidance at the scheduled date, and therefore is subject to change. Attendees must adhere to any specific government and Club guidelines at the time of entry into the stadium.
** All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.