Northampton Saints supporters can now secure their spot at one of the most important events on the calendar, the End of Season Awards, at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens.
Saints will roll out the red carpet for a three-course, black-tie dinner in the Rodber Suite on the evening of Wednesday 25 May, beginning at 6.30pm – with attendance set at just 400 people.
A series of awards, voted on by supporters, will be handed out at the glittering ceremony – with the Players’ Player, Supporters’ Player, Breakthrough Player, Young Player and Try of the Season prizes all up for grabs. Meanwhile, those players who have hit significant milestones of matches for Northampton this term will also be recognised for their contribution to the Club.
Voting for the Awards will open in April and will be available to all supporters via the Club’s website, while sponsorship opportunities for the evening are also available.
2021-22 End of Season Awards
- Date: Wednesday 25 May 2022
- Time: 6.30pm (carriages 11.30pm)
- Menu: Three-course meal with British cheese selection, tea and coffee also included
- Dress code: Black tie and cocktail dresses
- Location: Rodber Suite, cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens
- Tables: Ten-person tables available to book
- Price: £165 per person (plus VAT)
Tickets for this unmissable event are priced at £165pp (plus VAT). Book your End of Season Awards place by emailing [email protected], or make an enquiry below.