In celebration of Heinrich Brüssow linking up with the Saints squad this week, we've launched a competition to win the very first Northampton jersey signed by the Springbok back row!
Here's how you can get involved:
1. Follow our lead and put an umlaut in your username on Twitter (e.g Northamptün Saints)
2. Like our post below on Twitter
The winner will be announced on Friday morning, so be sure to keep your name changed until then and welcome #SaintBrüssow in style!
— Northamptün Saints (@SaintsRugby) January 22, 2018
And Brüssow's shirt is also now available for sponsorship for the remainder of the season, with the package including:
- A visit from your player during the season
- Company logo and link alongside your player or coaches profile on the Saints website, in the match programme and on the big screen
- Sponsors evening at the end of the season, including signed shirt presentation
- Two match tickets with hospitality for a select home match
For more information, email [email protected].
There are also a number of other players left to sponsor including Api Ratuniyarawa, Kieran Brookes, Nafi Tuitavake, Charlie Clare, Christian Day, Jamal Ford Robinson and more...
Tickets are now available for Saints' Anglo-Welsh Cup clash with Harlequins from the ticket office at Franklin’s Gardens, online by visiting bit.ly/SAI-QUI-AWC or by calling the Saints Ticket Office on 01604 581000.