- Stadium opens 2pm, kick-off 3pm.
- A range of Lightning merchandise will be available exclusively in the Saints Store, don’t miss out!
- Additional food units will be open inside the Rodber Bar.
- Catch Saints U18s vs Sale Sharks on Pitch 2 from 1pm.
- Tickets still available for just £7 adults / £3 juniors*.
Loughborough Lightning head back to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens for their first clash of 2023 on Sunday 8 January (kick-off: 3pm).
After taking a break over the festive period, Lightning return to the Gardens looking to kick the New Year off in style as they take on Wasps in Round 6 of the Allianz Premier 15s.
Tickets for the clash on Sunday are still available from just £7 adult / £3 junior*. While Sunday’s match is not included in Saints’ 22/23 Season Ticket package, Northampton Season Ticket Holders can enjoy discounted prices for Loughborough’s matches. These can be accessed by signing into your Season Ticket account before purchasing.
For more detail on everything that's going at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (including opening times and other important information) please click on the titles below...
- Tickets for Loughborough Lightning vs Wasps are still available to purchase HERE – with prices starting at £7 adult / £3 junior*.
- Your match tickets are attached to your purchase confirmation email – please ensure you have these either printed on A4 paper, viewable on your smartphone, or added to your smartphone digital wallet before arriving at the stadium. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles.
- Please note, Saints Season Ticket Holders will not be able to access the ground using their 2022/23 Season Ticket cards.
- However, Northampton Season Ticket Holders can enjoy discounted prices for Loughborough’s matches – this discount can be accessed by signing into your Season Ticket account before purchasing.
+ SAINTS STORE
- The Saints Store is open from 12pm on matchday until kick-off (3pm). Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Saints Store.
- A range of Loughborough Lightning merchandise will be available exclusively in the Saints Store on Sunday, so be sure to head there to see what’s on offer.
- Please note, our Village Store will not be open for this match.
+ TICKET OFFICE
- The Ticket Office windows will be open from 12pm on matchday until kick-off (3pm).
- Those who have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
- Please give a big cheer for Sunday’s mascot Ava Leader as she runs out with Lightning! Ava is 10 and her favourite Loughborough player is Emma Hardy.
- And stick around after the match to see if you can catch one of the balls signed by the Loughborough Lightning squad.
+ SAINTS U18s vs SALE SHARKS
- Get to the stadium early on Sunday to catch even more on-pitch action as Saints Under-18s kick-off the New Year with a Premiership Rugby U18 Academy League match against Sale Sharks on Pitch 2 (kick-off: 1pm).
- The game is FREE to attend to all supporters (with or without a ticket to Lightning vs Wasps). Please note: viewing will be standing only around the pitch.
- Car parking – that covers both this match and the Loughborough Lightning fixture – will be available in Car Parks A, B and C (NN5 5AX) and will be charged at £3 per car via contactless payment on the gate.
+ FOOD & DRINK
- Please note, food and drink will only be available from within the Rodber Bar, with all Supporter Village units closed on Sunday.
- A range of hot food and hot and cold beverages will be available within the Rodber Bar, with an additional Saul’s of Spratton unit open in the Rodber Bar too.
- Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- Bars will close at approximately 5.15pm.
+ CAR PARKING
- Car Parking (in Car Park A, B & C, NN5 5AX) will be available for £3 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 12pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 1pm.
- Please note, seasonal Saints Car Park passes are not valid for this fixture.
- After the Car Parks close at 7pm on Sunday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, and 3 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
+ OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- With no official timekeeper in attendance at the game on Sunday, the in-stadium clocks will not stop during the game.
- Please note, Saints’ Fan Radios will not be in use on Sunday.
|12pm||Ticket Office and Saints Store open|
|1pm||Car Parks open|
|1pm||Saints U18s vs Sale Sharks KO|
|3pm||Loughborough Lightning vs Wasps KO|
|3pm||Saints Store & Ticket Office close|
|3.45pm||Loughborough Lightning vs Wasps HT|
|4.45pm||Loughborough Lightning vs Wasps FT|
|5.15pm||Rodber Bar closes|
|7pm||Car Parks close|
* Ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.