Without you, Franklin’s Gardens is not the same.
After what has been an incredibly difficult year for everyone, one thing is clearer than ever to Northampton Saints – our supporters are the lifeblood of the Club, and we are counting down the days until we can welcome a flood of Black, Green, and Gold back through our gates.
So, we are delighted to today announce that both SEASON TICKETS and SEASONAL HOSPITALITY for the 2021/22 campaign are now on sale, with the country remaining on track for the gradual easing of lockdown restrictions over the coming months.
Thousands of supporters have already rolled Season Tickets purchased for the 2020/21 season over to 2021/22, and with their seats secure, now do not need to do anything further.
For everyone else, Season Ticket prices for 2021/22 start from just £185 adult / £67 child, and with Northampton’s young, home-grown side playing some of the most entertaining rugby in the Gallagher Premiership, there has never been a better time to come together and get behind Saints.
The safe and emotional return of supporters to Franklin’s Gardens is set to be one of the greatest events in the Club’s history – so secure your spot now and be there again with us.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE: Should Covid-19 restrictions continue and we are unable to admit a Season Ticket Holder to any given match which was originally included as part of their Season Ticket, we will make a pro-rata refund available, alongside other options.
SEASON TICKET BENEFITS
Here is what you can look forward to as a Season Ticket Holder at Franklin’s Gardens:
- Guaranteed best price for your category seat at all Northampton Saints home games, including:
- Home regular season Gallagher Premiership games
- Home European pool games
- Home Premiership Rugby Cup pool games
- 48-hour priority window to purchase additional tickets for friends and family
- Free entry to any home Wanderers and Academy games
- Free entry to any home preseason friendlies
- First refusal on your seat for all home knock-out games
- Exclusive 2021/22 Northampton Saints ‘Year Bar’
- Entry into England international ticket ballot
- Priority access to Franklin’s Gardens events
- Discounted room hire at Franklin’s Gardens
- Ticket Transfer system for games you cannot attend
- Ticket resale via StubHub. For more information please visit our ticket resale page.
- 10% discount on merchandise online and in store, including new 2021/22 replica kit
- Exclusive Captain’s Club upgrade Early Bird offer*
- Season Tickets are once again available at a special, discounted Early Bird rate until 11.59pm on Friday 7 May.
- Those who purchased a Season Ticket for the 2019/20 campaign, but did not opt to renew for 2020/21 in light of the coronavirus pandemic, will have their seats held until Sunday 6 June – if you want to keep your seat, you have until 11.59pm on this date to renew, before they are released to general sale.
- Supporters hoping to pay via Direct Debit must contact the Ticket Office ([email protected]) to purchase their Season Ticket before the deadline of 4pm on Monday 19 April.
- Your first payment will be taken at the end of May, with your total spread evenly across eight payments running until December.
- Those who completed their Direct Debit payments for 2020/21 and opted to roll their Season Ticket over to 2021/22 do not need to do anything further – you are fully paid up for the upcoming campaign and you will not be charged again.
PINK TICKET WAITING LIST
- Pink category Season Tickets were completely sold out for the 2019/20 campaign and all purchasers who have not already rolled their Season Tickets over will have first refusal on their seats again for 2021/22.
- They have until 11.59pm on Sunday 6 June to renew, after which the seats will be offered to those on the waiting list on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To join the waiting list now, please fill in your information and join our season ticket waiting list. Please note, if you joined this waiting list last year, you do not need to complete the form again.
2021/22 Seasonal Hospitality
If you’re looking to experience all Franklin’s Gardens has to offer, a wide range of hospitality packages are now available for the 2021/22 season.
Please fill in the form below to register your interest, and a member of our team will be in touch in the coming weeks.
* Exclusive Season Ticket Holder upgrade rate for Captain’s Club is £235 (plus VAT).