- Stadium opens 1pm, kick-off 3pm.
- Renew or purchase your 2022/23 Season Ticket in person at the Ticket Office from 10am.
- Wellingborough Community Gospel Choir will be joining us in the Supporter Village pre-match and on the pitch at half-time.
- Saints will warm up in Alex Waller Testimonial t-shirts, with merchandise to support Alex’s Testimonial available in the Rodber Bar.
- The Mayor of Northampton will join us to bucket shake for the Northampton Domestic Abuse Service, please donate generously!
- Drop your EcoCup in one of the marked bins to make a donation to Northampton Saints Foundation.
Northampton Saints return to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens this Sunday for Round 20 of the Gallagher Premiership, as they welcome Wasps.
Saints and Wasps share an even split in recent clashes on Northampton soil, with Saints having won two of the last four matches between the sides at the Gardens; and with Chris Boyd’s men coming out on the wrong end of the 26-20 scoreline in the return fixture earlier this season, Northampton will be looking to turn that result on its head when Wasps come to town.
COMING TO THE STADIUM
There are a few things you’ll need to be aware of before you arrive at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens....
1. MATCH TICKETS
This Sunday’s clash with Wasps is included within your 2021/22 Season Ticket package, Season Ticket Holders can present their Season Ticket cards at the turnstiles and head to their usual seats.
Tickets for the clash are on sale from £20 adult / £8 child* – if you haven’t already secured yours, CLICK HERE to purchase now in advance of the game. Please note; tickets prices rise by £3 per ticket if purchased on matchday.
Your match ticket must be downloaded prior to arriving at the stadium and either printed on A4 paper or viewable on your smartphone. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles, so please make sure you have a print or digital copy ready when you arrive. Click here for a step-by-step guide of how to download your ticket(s).
The Ticket Office windows will be open from 10am on matchday until kick-off. Those that have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
2. 2022/23 SEASON TICKETS
Season Tickets are now on sale and available for renewal for Northampton Saints’ 2022/23 season.
Prices** within the Early Bird sales window start from just £328 for adults and £70 for children – while the waiting list is open once again for the entry-level Pink ticket category (£191/£70). For full details on pricing of 2022/23 Season Ticket packages CLICK HERE.
The Ticket Office will be open from 10am on Sunday for those wishing to purchase or renew in person, opening again within the half-time break and for 30 minutes after Saints’ clash with Wasps.
3. ARRIVE EARLY & EARN REWARD POINTS
Season Ticket Holders – scan in through the turnstiles at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens before 2pm on Sunday and we’ll give you an extra 20 Rewards points to spend in the Saints Rewards app!
- We’ll be joined by some of the stars of the future on Sunday, as Under-7s from across the region take part in a Matchday Festival on the back pitches from 9am.
- The Saints Store is open from 10am on matchday until kick-off (3pm) and will reopen for 30 minutes after the full-time whistle. Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Store, so be sure to do all your shopping when you arrive or as you depart. Our Saints Store Kiosk (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 1pm until 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- Wellingborough Community Gospel Choir will be in the Supporter Village, they will treat us to some tunes from 1pm before serenading us on the pitch at half-time.
- And we’ll also be joined by solo guitarist Scott Walters in the Village before the match on Sunday; Scott will begin from 2pm so head along to listen before the action on the pitch gets underway.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- As the teams run out onto the pitch, there will be a pyrotechnic display in front of the Carlsberg and Church's Stands – please be advised this may include a series of loud bangs/crackles.
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 12pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 1pm.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at 9pm on Sunday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is now a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
AROUND THE GROUND
- You can head to the Family Zone ahead of the match to have a go at Saints’ passing challenge and see our face painters!
- Club of the Match, Old Northamptonians RFC, will be in the Village before the game for a shirt presentation as well as forming the Guard of Honour as the teams run out.
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls will be open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday, including the Real Ale and Warner’s Gin bars in the Supporter Village. Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- We’ll also be joined by the Mayor of Northampton, Rufia Ashraf, who will be bucket shaking around the ground for her chosen charity, Northampton Domestic Abuse Service, on Sunday – please give generously!
- Club Partners Spirit Hyundai will be in the Supporter Village on Sunday with some of their vehicles, so head along to see them to find out more.
- Alex Waller’s Testimonial committee will be in the Rodber Bar, with a variety of merchandise available to purchase. Saints will also be warming up in AW1 Testimonial t-shirts which will be auctioned off for Alex’s chosen charities after the match. For full details of the auction and the other events Alex has planned across the year, visit alexwallertestimonial.com.
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, CLICK HERE.
- Stick in your seats during the break while Wellingborough Community Gospel Choir treat us to some more tunes on the pitch.
- We’ll also be joined by the clubs from our Matchday Festival at half-time, who will form a parade around the pitch – give them a wave as they pass you!
- Both the Saints Store and Saints Store Kiosk (in the Supporter Village) will remain open until approximately 30 minutes after the full-time whistle, so you can grab a bargain on your way out!
- Scott Walters will be back in the Supporter Village performing for half an hour after the match – so stick around to hear his set before you head off.
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 6pm.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION HUB
- Our Diversity & Inclusion Hub is located in the Supporter Village, and this Sunday you can pop along to the Marquee to hear about the Club’s activities this month – including how you can get involved in our Shred7s fitness programme.
- You’ll also be able to find out about everything the Club is doing around accessibility and inclusion on matchdays, as well as how you can borrow one of our new sensory bags or collect an accessibility passport from our team.
- You can find more information on the Hub as well as links to useful support organisations HERE. Or to get more information on Inclusion at Northampton Saints, please email [email protected].
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.
** All prices are subject to a booking fee of £2.50 per Season Ticket, plus a £10 admin fee for Direct Debit.