- Stadium opens 5.45pm, kick-off 7.45pm
- Saints celebrate 20th Anniversary of the Club’s partnership with Travis Perkins – passing challenge, photobooth and colouring wall all open to try in the Supporter Village
- Hot Dogs Brass Band also performing in the Supporter Village before and after the match
- Head along to our Inclusion Hub to find out about the Club’s activities during Black History Month
- Drop your EcoCup in one of the marked bins to make a donation to the Saints Foundation
Northampton Saints take to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens this Friday night to welcome Worcester Warriors for round six of the Gallagher Premiership.
Saints have won their last seven outings against Warriors in all competitions, and Chris Boyd’s men will be looking to add an eighth consecutive victory to their tally when Worcester come to town under the Friday Night Lights.
COMING TO THE STADIUM
There are a few things you’ll need to be aware of before you arrive at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens....
1. COVID GUIDANCE
While we’re very excited to have a roaring crowd inside the stadium again, we must ask all supporters to continue to help keep everyone within the stadium safe.
All attendees are strongly encouraged to both wear a face covering at all times while inside the stadium, and complete a negative lateral flow test before arriving at the ground on matchday – even if you have already had one or both jabs of a Covid-19 vaccine. Please note, there is no legal obligation to wear a face covering or provide a negative lateral flow test before entering the stadium, so the Club are reliant on supporter discretion within the ground.
If you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms and/or are required to self-isolate, please DO NOT travel to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens. And if you feel unwell after arriving at the stadium, please return home immediately if you are able, or contact your nearest steward and you will then be directed to our medical team.
2. MATCH TICKETS
This Friday’s clash with Worcester Warriors is included within the 2021/22 Season Ticket package, so Season Ticket Holders can present their Season Ticket cards at the turnstiles and head to their usual seats.
Tickets are still on sale from £20 adult / £8 child* – if you haven’t already secured yours, CLICK HERE to purchase now.
Your match ticket must be downloaded and either printed on A4 paper or viewable on your smartphone. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles, so please make sure you have a print or digital copy ready when you arrive at the stadium. Click here for a step-by-step guide of how to download your ticket(s), please note that ticket prices rise by £3 per ticket when purchased on matchday.
The Ticket Office windows will be open from 12pm on matchday until kick-off, and then again during the half-time interval. Those that have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
3. NEW PAYMENT CARDS
You will be able to use your new payment-enabled Season Ticket or Membership card at the bars and food outlets around the stadium, as well as within the Ticket Office and Saints Store.
Be sure to activate your card for payments before arriving at the stadium, and you will need to complete a chip-and-pin purchase before using your new card for contactless payments. Your pin can be found within the payment area of the Fanza Sport app.
Please note, it can take up to 30 days for any Saints Rewards points earned either at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens, or elsewhere, to appear on you account.
If you have any problems activating your new card, please email [email protected] and a member of our team will help you.
Please be aware that, due to a shortage of matchday staff – an issue which is significantly impacting sporting venues nationwide as a knock-on effect of the pandemic – we are operating with fewer numbers than we would prefer.
We believe this is a short-term issue, and the Club and our catering partner Levy/Compass is leaving no stone unturned to rectify this. But whilst we fully appreciate that long queues and slower service in our bars and Village is very frustrating, please remain patient with our staff.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin's Gardens is now a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
- The Saints Store is open from 12pm on matchday until kick-off (7.45pm) and will reopen at the full-time whistle until approximately 10pm. Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Store, so be sure to do all your shopping when you arrive or as you depart. Our Saints Store Kiosk (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 5.45pm until approximately 10pm, and the Saints Store Trailer (located just outside of the Supporter Village) will open at 5.45pm until kick-off (7.45pm).
- We’re delighted to welcome Hot Dogs Brass Band to the Supporter Village before the match on Friday; the three-piece band will begin their set from 6.45pm so head along to be treated to some tunes before the action on the pitch gets underway.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion – please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 5pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 5.45pm.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at 11.30pm on Friday night, there will be no access to any vehicle left in the Car Parks until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
AROUND THE GROUND
- Join us in celebrating the 20th Anniversary of our partnership with Travis Perkins; we’ve got loads going on in the Supporter Village so come and try your hand at the Travis Perkins passing challenge, snap a picture in the Saints photobooth or make your mark on the colouring wall!
- We’ll also be joined by members of the joint Saints / Loughborough Lightning squad for a meet and greet ahead of the match, so make sure you get to know some of the Club’s new faces this Friday.
- We’re delighted to be joined by Club of the Match, Oundle RFC, who will be with us for a shirt presentation in the Village before the game, ahead of making up a guard of honour on the pitch as the teams run out.
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls will be open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday, including the Real Ale bar in the Supporter Village. Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is now a cashless stadium, all bars and food outlets will now only be able to accept card payments.
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
- Saints’ players will resume handing signed balls out to supporters again during their lap of honour following this match.
- Don’t rush off after the match, Hot Dogs Brass Band will be back in the Supporter Village after the game to treat us to some more music!
- Both the Saints Store and Saints Store Kiosk (in the Supporter Village) will remain open until approximately 9.30pm, so you can grab a bargain on your way out!
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 10.30pm.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION HUB
- Our Diversity & Inclusion Hub is located in the Supporter Village, and this Friday you can pop along to the Marquee to hear about the Club’s Black History Month activities.
- Head to the Inclusion Hub to learn all about Saints’ first ever mixed-race player, Frank Anderson, hear about the Club’s Project Rugby programme that aims to increase participation in rugby in traditionally under-represented groups, and hear a poem from our Head of Commercial Partnerships, Ulundi Makhanya, about his experiences with race.
- You can find more information on the Hub as well as links to useful support organisations HERE. Or to get more information on Inclusion at Northampton Saints, please email [email protected].
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.