Tickets are now on sale in the Season Ticket Holders priority window now for Northampton Saints’ clash against Newcastle Falcons in the Premiership Rugby Cup on Wednesday 30 March*.
The men in Black, Green and Gold will round out the Pool Stages of the Cup at cinch Stadium at Franklin's Gardens, as Newcastle head to Northampton for the midweek clash.
Saints narrowly lost their last outing in the Cup 25-26 at Harlequins and will be looking to overturn that result when Falcons come to town for the last clash of the competition before the knock out stages get underway.
Tickets start from just £13 adult / £5 child** within the Early Bird pricing window, which closes on Thursday 3 March. After the Early Bird window closes, prices for this fixture will start at £16 adult / £6 child**.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
- All home Gallagher Premiership games are included in your Season Ticket package, and Season Ticket Holders can purchase extra tickets for the clash from 12pm on Tuesday 15 February, during a 48-hour presale window.
- Please ensure you are logged in to your ticketing account using your membership number to purchase online.
- Those who have purchased a Membership for the 2021/22 season can secure their early-access tickets from 12pm on Wednesday 16 February, during their 24-hour presale window.
- Please ensure you are logged in to your ticketing account using your membership number (found on your Membership card or original purchase invoice) to purchase online.
- All remaining tickets are on general sale from 12pm on Thursday 17 February.
- Hospitality upgrades are also available to book for both Season Ticket Holders and Match Ticket purchasers, with upgrades costing only £49 per person in the Heroes Restaurant and £20 per person in the Captain’s Club. For any other hospitality questions/purchases, please submit an enquiry form below.
To get updates from Northampton Saints, including being the first to hear when match tickets go on general sale, sign up to our mailing list HERE.
* This event is dependent on prevailing government guidance at the scheduled date, and therefore is subject to change. Attendees must adhere to any specific government and Club guidelines at the time of entry into the stadium.
** All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.