Tickets are now on sale now for Northampton Saints’ Gallagher Premiership fixture against Leicester Tigers on Saturday 30 October, which kicks off at Franklin’s Gardens at 3pm*.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
- All home Gallagher Premiership games are included in your Season Ticket package, and Season Ticket Holders can purchase extra tickets for the clash from 12pm on Tuesday 14 September, during a 48-hour presale window.
- Please ensure you are logged in to your ticketing account using your membership number to purchase online.
- Those who have purchased a Membership for the 2021/22 season can secure their early-access tickets from 12pm on Wednesday 15 September, during their 24-hour presale window.
- Please ensure you are logged in to your ticketing account using your membership number (found on original purchase invoice) to purchase online.
- All remaining tickets are on general sale from 12pm on Thursday 16 September HERE.
- Hospitality packages for this fixture is already sold out, but to be added to our waiting list or for more information on what other fixtures are still available, please email [email protected] or fill in an enquiry form below.
Tickets start from just £21 adult / £8 child** within the Early Bird pricing window, which closes on Friday 2 October. After the Early Bird window closes, prices for this fixture will start at £26 adult / £12 child**.
The men in Black, Green and Gold will take on Leicester Tigers for the first East Midlands derby in front of a full stadium since 2019 - with the Club expecting a raucous crowd to return to Franklin's Gardens at the end of October.
Saints' record against their local rivals has been strong in recent seasons, with Chris Boyd's men having won five out of their last six clashes with Tigers in all competitions.
* This event is dependent on prevailing government guidance at the scheduled date, and therefore is subject to change. Attendees must adhere to any specific government and Club guidelines at the time of entry into the stadium.
** All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.