Northampton Saints supporters can now cast their votes for the Club’s 2020-21 End of Season Awards.
The event – presented this year by GRS and supported by Wentworth Alexander and Omnia Contracts – is set for the evening of Tuesday 8 June, beginning at 7pm.
A series of awards are now available to be voted on by supporters – with the Travis Perkins Supporters’ Player, Robinson Manufacturing Breakthrough Player, Ewing Associates Young Player and MPA Group Try of the Season prizes all up for grabs.
The Carlsberg Players’ Player of the Season award will also be voted on by the senior Saints squad, while those who have hit significant milestones of matches for Northampton this term will be recognised for their contribution to the Club.
Every player in the Saints squad who has made a senior appearance this term is eligible for the Travis Perkins Supporters’ Player of the Season award, while shortlists have been drawn up by the Club’s coaches for the Robinson Manufacturing Breakthrough Player, Ewing Associates Young Player and MPA Group Try of the Season prizes.
To refresh your memory for the Try of the Season award, the eight best Saints scores (as selected by the Club’s coaches) from the 2020/21 campaign so far are available to watch here:
2020-21 GRS End of Season Awards
Tickets for this year’s glittering ceremony at Franklin’s Gardens went on sale last week, with Saints set to roll out the red carpet for 200 people to safely attend a three-course, black-tie dinner in the Rodber Suite.
- Date: Tuesday 8 June 2021
- Time: 7pm (carriages 11.30pm)
- Menu: Three-course meal with British cheese selection, tea and coffee also included
- Dress code: Black tie and cocktail dresses
- Location: Rodber Suite, Franklin’s Gardens
- Tables: Six-person tables available to book (guests can be from different households)
- Safety: Covid-19 pre-event questionnaire and temperature checks on arrival
- Price: £175 per person (plus VAT)
Voting for the awards is open NOW – so have your say by filling in the form below before 5pm on Friday 28 May!