Northampton Saints’ Membership programme gives supporters a chance to feel closer to the Club, without the commitment of a full Season Ticket.
A Membership has a number of exclusive benefits including access to Saints Rewards – an innovative programme in which you can earn loyalty points to redeem against limited-edition merchandise, and money-can’t-buy experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
+ How do I buy a Saints Membership?
+ What benefits do I receive?
The benefits of becoming a Saints Member are:
- Two-day priority window to purchase tickets to Saints’ home games
- 20% off full-price match tickets when purchased during the priority window
- Priority access to tickets for other events at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens
- Free entry to any preseason friendlies held at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens
- Exclusive Northampton Saints-branded membership card
- Access to Saints Rewards programme
- A free Saints gift** (£5 Saints Store voucher for 2023/24)
+ When will my Membership card arrive?
Membership cards for Adult and Junior Memberships will be dispatched ahead of the new season – but access to your new benefits is available immediately after purchasing.
+ I’m already a Season Ticket Holder for 2023/24; what do I need to do to join?
Season Ticket Holders who have bought or renewed for the 2023/24 season will be added to the programme automatically, completely free of charge. Please ensure all the personal information in your Ticketmaster account is up-to-date and relevant to the specific person using the Season Ticket, so that your membership card is linked to the correct details.
+ What is new for 2023/24?
We’ve introduced an all-new Digital Membership for 2023/24 – at the reduced price just £15* for the season, the Digital Membership offers you all to access all the online benefits of a regular Membership including access to Saints Reward programme and early-access to tickets to Saints’ home matches, just without the physical Membership card.
For more information on the benefits of a Digital Membership, CLICK HERE.
+ Why should I link my payment card to my Saints Membership?
This will mean that as well as continuing to earn Saints Rewards points for interacting on the Saints Rewards online portal, you will also earn points at selected retailers simply by using your own linked debit/credit card as normal.
+ How do I link my payment card to my Saints Membership?
- Visit rewards.northamptonsaints.co.uk and log into your account, using your membership number (found on your membership card) and password.
- Click 'Payment" in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click 'Link Card' and follow the steps found on the screen.
If you have any issues linking your payment card, please email [email protected].
+ How do I earn Saints Rewards points?
By linking your personal debit/credit card to your Saints Membership account, when you spend* with our affiliate brands (such as eBay, JD Sports and Holland & Barratt) you will earn loyalty points that can be later redeemed for exclusive items and experiences. In addition, engaging with games, polls and trivia on our Saints Rewards online portal will also give you the opportunity to earn extra points.
* Please note: Some affiliate partners operate both online and in-store, others operate either online or in-store only. In order to earn points when purchasing with online affiliates, you must click their link within our online portal, otherwise the points will not be rewarded. Please refer to the portal to see where you can spend with each affiliate and their exclusions.
+ My points aren’t showing on my account. What do I do?
Please don’t worry – your transaction will have been tracked and your points will appear on your account within 30 days of your purchase. Please be aware, some affiliate partners operate both online and in-store, others operate either online or in-store only. In order to earn points when purchasing with online affiliates, you must click their link within our online portal, otherwise the points will not be rewarded. Please refer to the portal to see where you can spend with each affiliate and their exclusions.
If your points still aren’t showing after 30 days, please email [email protected].
+ What can I use my Saints Rewards loyalty points on?
Saints Rewards points can be redeemed for exclusive rewards or money-can’t-buy Saints experiences and merchandise online. Prizes are updated regularly and can range from signed photographs to an opportunity to have lunch with the Saints squad!
+ I can't remember my login details, where can I find these?
Your login details are the same as your ticketing account. Your membership number is found on the back of your membership card. If you can't remember your password, please CLICK HERE to change it.
* subject to £1.50 booking fee
** Only available for Adult and Junior Memberships.