Saints back Harry Mallinder has been selected at fly half for England for their Under 20 Championship fixture against Scotland on Saturday.
Last time out against Italy, Mallinder put in an impressive performance at centre, scoring 12 points with the boot and winning the man of the match award as he led England to a 48-10 victory in their opening fixture.
“Training has been good, and we continue to build and improve each week, so I’m delighted with how we are developing as a squad,” said Maetin Haag, England’s head coach.
“We’ve picked a strong side, making some changes but largely keeping a lot of the same combinations,” said Haag. “We are confident we’ve picked a team that can go out and win against Scotland.
England’s fixture against Scotland takes place at the Manchester City Academy Stadium, but Scotland will be without Rory Hutchinson, Mallinder’s colleague from the Saints, who will miss the rest of the tournament through injury.
The match will broadcast live on Sky Sports 3, with coverage starting at 17:45.
England team to face Scotland (Under 20 World Championship)
Manchester City Academy Stadium
Saturday, June 11th
KO 6.00pm BST
15. Darren Atkins (Bath Rugby)
14. Sam Aspland-Robinson (Harlequins)
13. Joe Marchant (Harlequins)
12. Johnny Williams (London Irish)
11. Matt Gallagher (Saracens)
10. Harry Mallinder (Northampton Saints)
9. Max Green (Yorkshire Carnegie)
1. Tom West (Wasps)
2. Jack Walker (Yorkshire Carnegie) - captain
3. Billy Walker (Saracens)
4. Stan South (Harlequins)
5. Huw Taylor (Worcester Warriors)
6. George Nott (Sale Sharks)
7. Will Evans (Leicester Tigers)
8. Callum Chick (Newcastle Falcons)
16. Jack Singleton (Worcester Warriors)
17. Lewis Boyce (Yorkshire Carnegie)
18. Will Stuart (Wasps)
19. Andrew Kitchener (Worcester Warriors)
20. Zach Mercer (Bath Rugby)
21. Harry Randall (Gloucester Rugby)
22. Max Malins (Saracens)
23. Ollie Thorley (Gloucester Rugby)