These packs include a new-look Season Card and all of the information that Season Ticket Holders need for the coming season, especially regarding the opening home game against Newcastle Falcons, which is being played at stadiummk on Saturday, October 24th due to the ongoing development work on the new Barwell Stand.
This game is included in the Season Ticket package, and supporters can help the Saints Ticket Office team in a constrained timetable by confirming their ticket for the day through their online ticketing account. Additional tickets can be purchased at the same time, with Season Ticket Holders able to make the most of a special Early Bird discount on all additional tickets that they book before Monday, August 31st.
There is a booking form included in the Season Ticket packs, which must be returned to the Saints Ticket Office by Monday, August 31st, if Season Ticket Holders wish to request a specific area of the ground or are unable to confirm and purchase tickets online.
As a result of feedback received from Season Ticket Holders over the past few months a concerted effort has been made to make information more readily available and easier on the eye.
Season Cards will now be clearly marked with ‘Membership Number’ and ‘Booking Reference Number’, and during the course of the season all terminology will refer to which of these numbers needs to be used at any one time.
A series of ‘How To’ videos have been produced, which can be seen on a new FAQ section of the online ticketing system – just CLICK HERE to see more, eg to find out how to set up a Friends and Family group, what to do if you can’t remember your login details, and how to change your personal information on your account.
2015/16 is unique in that all of the Aviva Premiership clubs are in the same situation as each other in having fewer competitive fixtures with there being no LV= Cup this season due to the Rugby World Cup. Most of them have offered their supporters the opportunity to watch pre-season games to make up the number of games. However due to the building of the new Barwell Stand the club is unable to host any matches at Franklin’s Gardens until the stadium is ready to accommodate spectators safely and securely.
As a special thank you to Season Ticket Holders for their understanding, and in what the club believes to be unique in the Aviva Premiership, Saints are guaranteeing there will be no increase in the price of 2015/16 Season Ticket Holders’ season tickets for the 2016/17 season.
Furthermore, to thank Season Ticket Holders for their support the club is offering them complimentary entry into two of the following upcoming events:
- Free ticket to Saints’ pre-season game at Saracens on Saturday, September 26th (KO 2pm)
- Free ticket to Saints’ pre-season game at Wasps on Sunday, October 4th (KO 2pm)
- Entry into the live showing of the Rugby World Cup match between England v Wales on a special big screen located on the pitch in the Franklin’s Gardens stadium on Saturday, September 26th (KO 8pm)
- Entry into the live showing of the Rugby World Cup match between England v Australia on a special big screen located on the pitch in the Franklin’s Gardens stadium on Saturday, October 3rd (KO 8pm)
- Entry into the live showing of both Rugby World Cup quarter finals that are being played on Saturday, October 17th on a special big screen located on the pitch in the Franklin’s Gardens stadium (KO 4pm and 8pm)
- Entry into the live showing of both Rugby World Cup quarter finals that are being played on Sunday, October 18th on a special big screen located on the pitch in the Franklin’s Gardens stadium (KO 4pm and 8pm)
The full list of events and booking forms are also included in the Season Ticket pack and must be returned to the Saints Ticket Office before Monday, August 31st.