- Stadium opens 2pm, kick-off 3pm.
- Stick in your seats at half-time to hear a Q&A with some of Loughborough’s stars.
- Tickets still available for just £7 adults / £3 juniors*.
Loughborough Lightning head back to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens for their first of at least five matches on Northampton soil on Sunday 27 November (kick-off: 3pm).
After two unbeaten outings in Northampton last term – first seeing off Exeter Chiefs in February, before turning over Harlequins in May – Lightning take on last season’s semi-finalists Harlequins in Allianz Premier 15s Round 2.
Tickets for the clash on Sunday 27 November (kick-off: 3pm) are on sale now from just £7 adult / £3 junior*, with a five-match bundle including access to all Loughborough’s regular home games at the Gardens this season also available from £28 adult / £12 junior*.
For more detail on everything that's going at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (including opening times and other important information) please click on the titles below...
- Tickets for Loughborough Lightning vs Harlequins are still available to purchase HERE – with prices starting at £7 adult / £3 junior*.
- Your match tickets are attached to your purchase confirmation email – please ensure you have these either printed on A4 paper, viewable on your smartphone, or added to your smartphone digital wallet before arriving at the stadium. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles.
- Please note, Saints Season Ticket Holders will not be able to access the ground using their 2022/23 Season Ticket cards.
+ SAINTS STORE
- The Saints Store is open from 12pm on matchday until kick-off (3pm). Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Saints Store but the Village Store will be open throughout matchday.
- Please note, our Village Store will not be open for this match.
+ TICKET OFFICE
- The Ticket Office windows will be open from 12pm on matchday until kick-off (3pm).
- Those who have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
- Kettering RFC are Sunday’s Club of the Match and will form the Guard of Honour as the sides run out.
- Please give a big cheer for Sunday’s mascot Arianne Philp as she runs out with Lightning on Sunday! Arianne plays for Brackley RUFC and her favourite Loughborough player is Emma Hardy.
- You can also head to the Rodber Bar and see our face painters!
- Stay in your seat during the interval to hear from some of Lighting’s stars during a special Q&A.
- And stick around after the match to see if you can catch one of the balls signed by the Loughborough Lightning squad!
+ MATCHDAY PROGRAMME
- Matchday programmes are not available to purchase at the game, but can be viewed for FREE by CLICKING HERE.
+ FOOD & DRINK
- Please note, food and drink will only be available from within the Rodber Bar, with all Supporter Village units closed on Sunday.
- A range of hot food and hot and cold beverages will be available within the Rodber Bar.
- Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- Bars will close at approximately 5.30pm.
+ CAR PARKING
- Car Parking (in Car Park A, B & C, NN5 5AX) will be available for £3 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 1pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 2pm.
- Please note, seasonal Saints Car Park passes are not valid for this fixture.
- After the Car Parks close at 6.30pm on Sunday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
+ OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- With no official timekeeper in attendance at the game on Sunday so the in-stadium clocks will not stop during the game.
- Please note, Saints’ Fan Radios will not be in use on Sunday.
|Ticket Office and Saints Store open
|Car Parks open
|Loughborough Lightning vs Harlequins KO
|Saints Store & Ticket Office close
|Loughborough Lightning vs Harlequins HT
|Loughborough Lightning vs Harlequins FT
|Rodber Bar closes
|Car Parks close
* Ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.