Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Northampton Saints’ Gallagher Premiership and Heineken Champions Cup matches have been postponed until it is safe to resume the campaign.
The following Northampton Saints matches will no longer take place at their originally scheduled times:
- Saints v Wasps (h) – Gallagher Premiership, 3pm, 21 March 2020
- London Irish v Saints (a) – Gallagher Premiership, 3pm, 28 March 2020
- Exeter Chiefs v Saints (a) – Heineken Champions Cup, 3.15pm, 4 April 2020
- Saints v Bath (h) – Gallagher Premiership, 7.45pm, 10 April 2020
- Harlequins v Saints (a) – Gallagher Premiership, 7.45pm, 17 April 2020
- Saints v Exeter Chiefs (h) – Gallagher Premiership, 3pm, 25 April 2020
- Bristol Bears v Saints (a) – Gallagher Premiership, 7.45pm, 8 May 2020
- Leicester Tigers v Saints (a) – Gallagher Premiership, 2pm, 16 May 2020
- Saints v Sale Sharks (h) – Gallagher Premiership, 3pm, 30 May 2020
- Gloucester v Saints (a) – Gallagher Premiership, 3pm, 6 June 2020
The following Northampton Wanderers matches have been cancelled and will no longer take place at their originally scheduled times:
- Gloucester United v Wanderers (a) – Premiership Rugby Shield, 7.30pm, 23 March 2020
- Wanderers v Leicester Tigers (h) – Premiership Rugby Shield, 7.30pm, 6 April 2020
- Sale Jets v Wanderers (a) – Premiership Rugby Shield, 7.30pm, 13 April 2020
- Wanderers v Worcester Cavaliers (h) – Premiership Rugby Shield, 7.30pm, 20 April 2020
- Wasps v Wanderers (a) – Premiership Rugby Shield, 7.30pm, 4 May 2020
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
As the Gallagher Premiership matches are currently expected to be played at a later date, Season Ticket Holders’ membership cards will still be valid for the rearranged fixtures.
Following Premiership Rugby’s announcement that the league is targeting a resumption date of August 15 for the final nine rounds of the 2019/20 season, it is clear that the 2020/21 campaign will not begin in September as usual – and the Club understands this uncertainty is challenging for those hoping to secure their seat at Franklin’s Gardens for next season.
To make things a little easier for those hoping to renew:
- The Early Bird price window will no longer close on Wednesday 8 July, but remain open until more information becomes available about a new start date for the 2020/21 season.
- Current Season Ticket Holders’ seats will also remain reserved until further notice.
The Club will continue to monitor the situation and update our supporters if anything changes.
PREMIERSHIP MATCH TICKET PURCHASERS
As the matches are currently expected to be played at a later date, we will honour your ticket for the match/matches when they are rearranged.
If you are unable to attend the rearranged date then a refund process will be announced at the time the revised fixture date is confirmed.
CHAMPIONS CUP MATCH TICKET PURCHASERS
With the match due to take place at Sandy Park, we are following guidance from Exeter Chiefs regarding implications for the tickets that Northampton supporters purchased through the Saints Ticket Office.
Exeter are currently advising that because the match is currently expected to be played at a later date, your tickets for the match will be honoured when it is rearranged.
We are closely liaising with Exeter at this time and will provide further clarity on the situation when we are able to do so – to read Exeter's statement, please CLICK HERE.
HOSPITALITY GUESTS / BOX HOLDERS
A member of our Sales or Hospitality teams will soon be in touch regarding your tickets for the above matches.
Please reach out to [email protected] if you require more information, and we will endeavour to come back to you within 48hrs.
A note for our supporters...
We ask that supporters are patient and understanding of these unique circumstances until we have clarity on the likelihood of the matches being rescheduled.
Our Ticket Office team are working hard to ensure we are ready for any eventuality once a decision is reached on the rescheduling of matches, so the Club politely asks supporters to refrain from reaching out for the time being unless your query is urgent.
Northampton Saints will not be putting tickets for any future matches within the 2019/20 season on sale until further notice. Please click the 'notify me' button on our fixtures page to be informed of on-sale dates for future matches.